oil psi ? ranch king tractor.

/ oil psi ? ranch king tractor. #21  
Thanks do u think if I change filter brands it will solve my problem
? Where do you go for parts , if I have too do a bottom end.

I doubt the filter brands will make much difference but I do think having the right filter is important. Cross over the numbers we gave you to your brand of choice and change the oil with a quality 15W40 diesel rated oil like Rotella or Mobil Delvac and see what happens.

As for parts fill out your profile so we know where you live. There are many good parts suppliers in the US with tons of inventory. One is Ranch Hand Supply and Ronald runs the place, the other is Affordable Tractors and Tommy runs it. There are others but these guys are two of the best.

Chris

/ oil psi ? ranch king tractor. #22  
That wasn't the point of my asking for the filter info. A bad thing about some of the Chinese engines is that they use the same or similar filter mounts for fuel/oil/hydraulic filters. In some cases it's possible to screw the wrong filter onto the wrong mount. So when you mentioned that the filter was expensive, my antenna went up. The oil filters Chris and I listed shouldn't cost you much more than five six bucks. I wanted to make sure that the Baldwin you bought from RK wasn't actually for fuel/hydraulics/whatever.

//greg//

/ oil psi ? ranch king tractor. #23  
That wasn't the point of my asking for the filter info. A bad thing about some of the Chinese engines is that they use the same or similar filter mounts for fuel/oil/hydraulic filters. In some cases it's possible to screw the wrong filter onto the wrong mount. So when you mentioned that the filter was expensive, my antenna went up. The oil filters Chris and I listed shouldn't cost you much more than five six bucks. I wanted to make sure that the Baldwin you bought from RK wasn't actually for fuel/hydraulics/whatever.

//greg//

Greg makes a very good point. There had even been some of the Jinma tractors with the same part # for every filter on the tractor. Jinma just listed them as "filter" in the parts book.

By the way, if you have not figured it out yet, you tractor is a Jinma 254 if sold by Rural King. They also sold some Foton tractors.

Chris

/ oil psi ? ranch king tractor.

//greg//

U know I would put it past rk too sell me the wrong filter. It says Baldwin but also has Chinese writing on it . I think that's why its not in my auto stores book. Or maybe we were looking under oil filters and its a fuel filter . Omg that really will make me :mad: thanks and I will change it ASAP.