Ok, what is this?

/ Ok, what is this? #1  

Acethe3rd

Silver Member
Tractor
Mahindra 1533
IMG_3597.JPG

I jumped on the tractor, Mahindra 1533 and hit the key. Lights started flashing everywhere and then a clicking noise underneath. This is on the left hand side of the tractor in the front. Battery is juiced. With the one problem. Tractor won’t crank and I can’t read a schematic from the dealership. I was suppose to buy a manual from Bill’s tractor but I can’t find my tractor on there. So much going on with barn build I can’t remember which manual I am suppose to get. Thank you.

/ Ok, what is this? #2  
View attachment 722358

I jumped on the tractor, Mahindra 1533 and hit the key. Lights started flashing everywhere and then a clicking noise underneath. This is on the left hand side of the tractor in the front. Battery is juiced. With the one problem. Tractor won’t crank and I can’t read a schematic from the dealership. I was suppose to buy a manual from Bill’s tractor but I can’t find my tractor on there. So much going on with barn build I can’t remember which manual I am suppose to get. Thank you.
Check this thread out, hopefully they can help.

/ Ok, what is this? #3  
View attachment 722358

I meant this thread.

/ Ok, what is this? #5  
i second the check battery cables and battery connections at all points. also check voltages at end of cables while cranking engine. you can also ohm out cables.

/ Ok, what is this? #6  
Yup, most likely bad/dirty connection @ battery

/ Ok, what is this?
Connections look loose and dirty. Might be as simple as cleaning them up and connecting them tightly. Doesn't hurt to try at least.
Will do.

/ Ok, what is this?
i second the check battery cables and battery connections at all points. also check voltages at end of cables while cranking engine. you can also ohm out cables.
Checked battery connections first and all fine. i am going to clean things up and try it again. Thanks. 😀

/ Ok, what is this?
Connections look loose and dirty. Might be as simple as cleaning them up and connecting them tightly. Doesn't hurt to try at least.
And that I will try Next. Thank you.

/ Ok, what is this?
I meant this thread.
That click, click at the end of the video is what I was hearing.