Old plow behind Kubota

/ Old plow behind Kubota #31  
mopower1, in my suggestions had for some reason thought it was a bottom plow or turn plow or moldboard plow depending on who you are talking to and where. If it a middle buster or cultivator some of my thoughts may not apply. If you ever stated what kind of plow it was other than horse plow I do not find it rereading this thread. Regardless the type of plow it is, still think the best is to either use the plow for decoration or sell it and find used implement. They are still out there but are getting to be less and less every year. If you do go that way take time to learn what that implement should look like with all parts, some with sell them with parts missing. If cultivator (what we called shank cultivator) you can find a few brands and the parts are not always interchangeable and there is a certain number of shanks or legs you need per row.

/ Old plow behind Kubota #32  
I have a old john deere horse drawn middle buster, its been converted to 3pt, i use it for potatoes mostly but works good for many things.

/ Old plow behind Kubota #33  
mopower1, in my suggestions had for some reason thought it was a bottom plow or turn plow or moldboard plow depending on who you are talking to and where. If it a middle buster or cultivator some of my thoughts may not apply. If you ever stated what kind of plow it was other than horse plow I do not find it rereading this thread. Regardless the type of plow it is, still think the best is to either use the plow for decoration or sell it and find used implement. They are still out there but are getting to be less and less every year. If you do go that way take time to learn what that implement should look like with all parts, some with sell them with parts missing. If cultivator (what we called shank cultivator) you can find a few brands and the parts are not always interchangeable and there is a certain number of shanks or legs you need per row.

I think posts 18 & 19 should answer the question.

/ Old plow behind Kubota
It's not a middle buster, it is a turn plow just not a very big one. I think I am going to decorate with it for now. Might restore and sell it later. Its not worth the frustration right now getting it to work.