OldGuyNewTractor

/ OldGuyNewTractor #1  

hmhall77

Tractor
Kubota L3350
Hello,
When i was younger, I used to have an old 1949 Harry Ferguson on 17 acres, we nearly worked each other to death, but it was a good experience.

Now buying 4.5 acres with a pond, but at 65 I need more comfort and less work. Plan to get a Kubota with a cab and FE loader. I used a small one for a while and REALLY liked it. Thinking of B2650HSDC, L3240HSTC, B3350HSDC or L3560HSTC. Need mower (flail?), box blade, and maybe a backhoe sometimes. All new is not in the budget so looking for the best I can get for what i can afford.

Glad to see a place to exchange ideas and experience.

/ OldGuyNewTractor
Thanks, I bet it is MUCH colder where you are than here.

/ OldGuyNewTractor #4  
Welcome to TBN and fully agree on the cab for comfort, any of those mentioned would work well though finding a good used one may be hard,

/ OldGuyNewTractor #5  
Welcome to the forum! Love the username!!!

/ OldGuyNewTractor #7  
:welcome:
To the forum hmhall77. With 0% financing for five years, you just might want to check out what kind of deal the dealer can do.

/ OldGuyNewTractor #8  
Hi! Welcome to TBN. I am moving your thread to the Kubota forum where I hope other users can help you decide which unit would be best! Best of luck!:thumbsup:

/ OldGuyNewTractor #10  
You'll be needing a cab with AC to protect you from the Texas heat and snakes. Whatever you buy, it's all good.