Opinions Needed Please , Pictures of Running lights on my Kubota b3030 cab

/ Opinions Needed Please , Pictures of Running lights on my Kubota b3030 cab #11  
Tape some on temporarily - you'll know right away what looks good to you even if they are not wire up.

/ Opinions Needed Please , Pictures of Running lights on my Kubota b3030 cab #12  
I agree with KUBOTAFAN mount the poster and you will get peoples attention. I had to scroll back to the top to see what the post was about.:D As far as the lights I think 5 front 3 on back would look good.

/ Opinions Needed Please , Pictures of Running lights on my Kubota b3030 cab
Tape some on temporarily - you'll know right away what looks good to you even if they are not wire up.
Dave, Dave ,Dave
Stop looking at the girl... The lights are taped up!!
Right now try and look at the lights .

If you guys want to see pictures of the girl .
When she comes over Saturday to help wax the tractor, I'll take some pictures, Ok
She won't be in a bathing suit though, this time of year she wears a very short shirt type thing and insists on waxing the higher areas. She's alway stretching over this and over that. In fact she is the one who taped these lights up while I steadied her legs, She wants me to put five in the front and three in the back,

Now who agrees with her?

/ Opinions Needed Please , Pictures of Running lights on my Kubota b3030 cab #14  
Dave, Dave ,Dave
Stop looking at the girl... The lights are taped up!!
Right now try and look at the lights .

If you guys want to see pictures of the girl .
When she comes over Saturday to help wax the tractor, I'll take some pictures, Ok
She won't be in a bathing suit though, this time of year she wears a very short shirt type thing and insists on waxing the higher areas. She's alway stretching over this and over that. In fact she is the one who taped these lights up while I steadied her legs, She wants me to put five in the front and three in the back,

Now who agrees with her?

I do.....can I help? Post pics.

/ Opinions Needed Please , Pictures of Running lights on my Kubota b3030 cab #15  
Roger,

I won't touch this one now - I've already got two thread shut downs by management under my belt (when I was a newbie) - one for simply posting a picture of me fishing with the girlfriends off Nantucket . . . .

Dave

PS: Does have a diesel in it though - "kinda" like a tractor
PPS: Like 5. 3 looks like something's missing. Pimp is the way to go.

Attachments

• wives.jpg
    wives.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 234
   / Opinions Needed Please , Pictures of Running lights on my Kubota b3030 cab #16  
I would either go

a)zero or
b)three per side, all four sides.

I like the girl on the poster, which was the first thing I noticed. :D

As for the running lights, put on whatever you feel you want or need.

Now what I'm more interested in is your camera and monitor setup. Tell us more about that please. I've got two Fleabay cameras on mine, and they are sensitive to bright sunlight that I'm now trying to rig up dark Plexiglas sunglasses for them. The picture on the 10" Fleabay monitor is washed out. The monitor is also prone to glare, which I think is because I don't have a cab with tinted windows to filter out excess sunlight. I have my lights, camera action galleries showing how I have the cameras and monitor mounted, which can be accessed via the links in my signature.

Thanks,

mjncad about the camera

I would get yourself a good monitor and camera , you have done all that work you should put in a good camera, you have to get a CCD camera not a cosmos type camera.
The Sayno camera that i have shows little to no glare or washed out in sunlight .
It's Kinda expensive list at 299.00 paid 213.00.
The camera has three setting normal view , view with guide lines, and bird's eye view looking straight down with guide lines this one is for hooking up to the 3 point hitch. There is a switch in the cab to change views.
I think it works very well posted it a couple of times no one really cares about a camera on this site.
The camera has to be set up one time for your application it is adjustable with the guide lines, the lines are the exact with of the tractor.
In the picture the blue line is 8 ft, the green line is 4 ft, and the red line is 2 ft right to the inch.
Here are some links to my DVD and camera
http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/...3110-installing-dvd-player-backup-camera.html

YouTube - Kubota b3030 backup camera

219908766_o.jpg

219908788_o.jpg

/ Opinions Needed Please , Pictures of Running lights on my Kubota b3030 cab #18  
WaxMan, I see you added the extra bling to your tractor and it looks great!;);)

For the record, I really like your camera...... and the others that have been installed by other members. For MY application, I see a huge benefit to having one........ I just haven't had the extra coin to add one just yet.

chop1.jpg

/ Opinions Needed Please , Pictures of Running lights on my Kubota b3030 cab #19  
Good Morning,

Personally, I like the 3 in the center, 1 on each corner. So I guess I vote for five front and five rear.

Matt.

Thank You BXinNH
That's my choice for the front , but the two on the side in the rear might be too much since they will be behind the other lights in the rear.
will see.