Opinions on a NH 640 round baler?

/ Opinions on a NH 640 round baler? #31  
Is it a matter of adding a feed mechanism to convert it to net? That is, the electronics are there but not the piece(s) to handle the wrap.

/ Opinions on a NH 640 round baler?
I am really not sure but I don't think it'd be cost affective to try to add net? Probably cheaper to just buy one that all ready has it.

/ Opinions on a NH 640 round baler? #33  
should have been clear...just wondered if the electronics were the same for all 640s. So, if thats true then all youd need for wrapping is the mechanical bits. Im sure youre right to be concerned about how cost effective that conversion would be. OTOH from a salvage machine the price might be right.

I don't know, the monitor mine came with has the net buttons on it, but the don't do anything obviously.

/ Opinions on a NH 640 round baler? #35  
How much horse power does it take to run a New Holland 640 round baler?

I pulled mine with an M7040 at the time. That had 62 pto hp and I wouldn't want any smaller tractor on a 640. It did great, but it'd be the least I'd want.

/ Opinions on a NH 640 round baler? #37  
I actually am trying to find some information on a NH 640 baler for our older hay farmer who is not into the computer era and having some problems with his Baler. It loads the bale, you hear the arms trip, they wrap the bale, but then get stuck and continue to wrap the bale getting stuck.. Any good guess or ideas on this and how I can help him fix it or where i could go to research the problem and fix. Thanks so Much. And new to this forum so If I interjected this question into the wrong spot, sorry about that.

/ Opinions on a NH 640 round baler? #38  
I actually am trying to find some information on a NH 640 baler for our older hay farmer who is not into the computer era and having some problems with his Baler. It loads the bale, you hear the arms trip, they wrap the bale, but then get stuck and continue to wrap the bale getting stuck.. Any good guess or ideas on this and how I can help him fix it or where i could go to research the problem and fix. Thanks so Much. And new to this forum so If I interjected this question into the wrong spot, sorry about that.
When that baler came out I had a friend that bought one. He called me a 7 pm one evening and asked me if I'd look at his baler. It was doing exactly that. That has been 15+ years ago. I remember adjusting the arms so it cut the twine a little quicker and that fixed it for the weekend.
You might contact Messick Farm Equipment. They post on here all the time and they could give you a better answer of what exactlly what to adjust & how. They are one of the largest NEW Holland dealers in the USA so they have the answer.

/ Opinions on a NH 640 round baler? #39  

do the arms pull back up when tieing or just stay in one place if they come up and the string dont get cut u most likely need to adjust or change the knifes

/ Opinions on a NH 640 round baler? #40  
Let me get in touch with him again as I dont remember and I will get back to you on that, thanks for all your help..