Opinions Wanted!

/ Opinions Wanted!
This is a great forum. Its like having 6 or 8 brothers and sage uncle Virgil - all trying to help me do the right thing! I feel like family!

I visited the dealer this morning, drove the CK20 that will be mine, and I'm satisfied it'll do the job for me.

No, it doesnt have as much power in high range (or the speed in low range)! Just as advertised. High for speed, Low for power. Simple. If I want to climb a curb - that takes power. If I'm racing from point A to point B, I sure wouldn't put it in Low. I kept the r's at 2K for testing - found it would spin the tires against a high dirt pile in 2WD Hi or Low and 4WD Hi or Low. Seems all I could expect from a 21 HP machine! If I want (or need) more power then I'd have to spend the bucks for ----more power. Any brand!!

$ 25K gets me a JD, $20K gets me a Kub, $15K gets me this!
End of story.

My dealer did say after 15-20 hours breakin time it will get stronger-seems to make sense. Also more RPMs might yield better results.

Thanks to all for your input.
/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Opinions Wanted! #22  
"sage uncle Virgil"

Wow, now I'm gonna get the big head. Can I go home now and have the rest of the week off?.

/ Opinions Wanted! #23  
Hello Kilowatt Where in WNY are U I live in West Falls/Colden U looking at Tri-County Supply for the Kioti ? Is a nice tractor for the money

/ Opinions Wanted!
Dear Sage Uncle,
Sure take all day Sunday off!

Regards,
Killowatt /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif