Our barn restoration project

/ Our barn restoration project #21  
That's a fantastic history, and a great job of saving the old barn.

The barn that my Grandpa and Dad built in the early '30s was burned down by an arsonist. Funny how you miss an old building.

/ Our barn restoration project
Wow, thanks for the complements guys!

/ Our barn restoration project #23  
Wow! Yes definitely thanks for sharing. Love how you saw the diamond in the rough!

/ Our barn restoration project #24  
Cord, great presentation! All of the different perspectives as you progressed were just excellent. Thank you.

/ Our barn restoration project #25  
Superb job. A little more Americana preserved for future generations to enjoy. Thanks for sharing.

/ Our barn restoration project #26  
Great job restoring the old barn. I really enjoyed the picture slideshow, very impressive the transformation it went through. I love to see those old barns saved.

/ Our barn restoration project #27  
Great save! Nice to see something preserved rather than the easier route of bulldozing and starting over.

/ Our barn restoration project #28  
Cord, at times like this, words are not enough. The only one I can see fit to use is that good, ancient old fashioned word - WOW!!! Man, I love that! I have seen so many beautiful barns and farm houses being destroyed because no one will at least install a tin roof!! It makes me sad. I am so glad you rescued that one! Thousands of them all over our area. Thank you!

/ Our barn restoration project #29  
That project was rather epic. Nice job! At least twice a year my wife and i comment that we wish we had an old classic barn...

/ Our barn restoration project #30  
Well done! More than enough to make everyone proud!