Our new 2011 Dodge

/ Our new 2011 Dodge #1  

farmboy12

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota M4900 FEL; New Holland TC30 MMM; Ford 1620; Ford 1520 MMM; John Deere X740; John Deere 455 MMM; Craftsman 19.5hp;;;;; Antiques: 1946 John Deere B; 1951 John Deere MT; 1952 Allis Chalmers B; 1967 International 140
We are the proud new owners of a brand new 2011 Dodge 2500 CC 4x4 SWB, white in color, Laramie level. Of course, it is a Cummins. It is an awesome truck. Every option except running boards and a back up camera (it's my mom's, so we need one), we will have those installed. Pictures are on my phone I tried to upload them to Facebook so I could use the sharable link but it didn't work. I will try to get them up as soon as I can, any questions, just ask!

Oh by the way, we picked up the truck from the dealer to demo (it was shipped from SC) yesterday with just 3 miles on it. We put 110 more on it and bought it tonight. Very literally brand new.

I'm sorry I haven't been on in a while, starting high school at a prep school and playing football is very time consuming, and I haven't posted in a long time. Again, I plan to get some pics up, until then, Have a great evening all!

Kyle

/ Our new 2011 Dodge #2  
TBN rules...Without pictures, it never happened:D

Congrats on the new truck.

/ Our new 2011 Dodge #3  
Can not wait to see it. My favorite current trucks in the looks dept are the Dodges, especially the current 1/2 tons.

Chris

/ Our new 2011 Dodge #4  
Congrats! I saw a brand new RAM 2500 crew cab long bed diesel today at a new subdivision where they're building new homes. It was white with chrome accents, what a beautiful truck! It almost hurt to see them throwing tools, wood/metal scraps and climbing all over the thing while working. It already had a ladder rack and tool box too! :cool:

/ Our new 2011 Dodge #5  
Needless to say I love it, and I haven't even seen pictures yet.

/ Our new 2011 Dodge #6  
congrats on the new truck. Have been drooling over the new body style since they were released. Can't wait to see the pics.

/ Our new 2011 Dodge #7  
We are the proud new owners of a brand new 2011 Dodge 2500 CC 4x4 SWB, white in color, Laramie level. Of course, it is a Cummins. It is an awesome truck. Every option except running boards and a back up camera (it's my mom's, so we need one), we will have those installed. Pictures are on my phone I tried to upload them to Facebook so I could use the sharable link but it didn't work. I will try to get them up as soon as I can, any questions, just ask!

Oh by the way, we picked up the truck from the dealer to demo (it was shipped from SC) yesterday with just 3 miles on it. We put 110 more on it and bought it tonight. Very literally brand new.

I'm sorry I haven't been on in a while, starting high school at a prep school and playing football is very time consuming, and I haven't posted in a long time. Again, I plan to get some pics up, until then, Have a great evening all!

Kyle

How much$$ please. It is nice to know what vehicles cost out the door

/ Our new 2011 Dodge #8  
The new Dodge truck is mighty tempting. I think Dodge finally stole the show from Chevy and Ford in 2010. Great features and the past bugs seem to be addressed.

/ Our new 2011 Dodge
How much$$ please. It is nice to know what vehicles cost out the door

Can't share exactly as I wasn't in the room for the final, and we traded in an '07 Lexus GX47 (which we got about $33k for) on it but I'm pretty sure the final price without the trade was $52,600 or so and I believe they're throwing in the spray in bedliner and running boards that are yet to be installed. We're also getting a bed cover put on, I'm not sure whether that's included or not. We haven't decided on which style of bed cover to put on it yet, but it is my mom's grocery hauler, so it will get one at some point.

Here it is, let me know if it doesnt work:
Kyle Cletus Compton's Photos | Facebook

Kyle

/ Our new 2011 Dodge #10  
I'll post it on here for you.

Beautiful! :thumbsup:
46863_1475616343513_1626865564_1112905_3125120_n.jpg