Our new 2011 Dodge

/ Our new 2011 Dodge
Thank you! I never had much luck with uploading pictures...I can do it it just seems the process dislikes me. Thanks again!

Kyle

/ Our new 2011 Dodge #12  
Looks good. Should haul plenty of groceries.

Chris

/ Our new 2011 Dodge #13  
Thank you! I never had much luck with uploading pictures...I can do it it just seems the process dislikes me. Thanks again!
Kyle
For future reference, all I did was click your link to go to the Facebook page and view the photo. Then I right-clicked on the photo and selected "copy image location". Lastly, I went to reply to this thread and clicked the
insertimage.gif
button and then right-click and paste into the little pop-up window. Hit OK and there it is. :thumbsup:

/ Our new 2011 Dodge
Haha, thank you! Well actually it's not so much the online pictures I have a problem with, it's the ones that come off my computer. But that wasn't so much a problem this time as it was a cell phone picture.

Kyle

/ Our new 2011 Dodge #16  
Now that I saw the picture, I still love it.

Sorry to get off topic, but I like the looks of the new Durango. We rented a hemi Durango about 3 years ago in Az when we went to the Grand Canyon, we loved it but I never cared for the looks. Looks like they hit a home run with this one.

Last edited:
   / Our new 2011 Dodge
We had a 2004 Hemi Durango Limited AWD that we had before the Lexus. We sold that to my aunt and uncle who just sold that and bought a Ford Flex. It was an extremely nice vehicle and I miss it being in the family.

Kyle

/ Our new 2011 Dodge #18  
Nice Truck!

Oh, and the new Durango looks sharp. The old ones where always so ugly to me. A good friend has one and says it is the biggest POS he has ever had. He doesn't even care about it any more and at his house recently he was trying to load a 1/2 yard of gravel into it. lol

/ Our new 2011 Dodge
Nice Truck!

Oh, and the new Durango looks sharp. The old ones where always so ugly to me. A good friend has one and says it is the biggest POS he has ever had. He doesn't even care about it any more and at his house recently he was trying to load a 1/2 yard of gravel into it. lol

That would be nice and safe in a slam-on-the-brake situation.

Kyle

/ Our new 2011 Dodge #20  
That would be nice and safe in a slam-on-the-brake situation.

Kyle

Ha-ha, that is the same thing I told him. He just said " I never really thought about that".

To be a smart guy he can be really dumb sometimes.

But I guess I can't say much, back in college I loaded a chevy 350 and transmission in the back of a toyota 4runner.