Our new 2011 Dodge

/ Our new 2011 Dodge #21  
I'll post it on here for you.

Beautiful! :thumbsup:
46863_1475616343513_1626865564_1112905_3125120_n.jpg

If there's a better looking truck than these new Dodge 2500's then I sure haven't seen it. Nice ride.

As for the new Durango, I think it's a step in the wrong direction. It looks too much like a car to me. I like the Durango's truck like appearance. I think this new one looks too much like a station wagon with a big engine and four wheel drive. The same goes for the new Ford Explorer too. If I wanted a crossover SUV I'd buy one of the ones that are already on the market, including those offered by Ford and Chrysler. My wife has a Honda CRV and I like it a lot, but it's nothing more than a car with AWD. If I wanted an SUV I'd want one built on a truck platform, and there are precious few options in that arena nowadays. It looks like if you want a real truck based SUV then you have to buy a full size SUV like a Tahoe, Suburban or Expedition. I guess that shouldn't be too much of a surprise though since the automakers also seem to be abandoning the small pickup truck segment too. It'll be a shame to see the truck based Durango go. I'm not much of a Chrysler guy in general but I've put more miles behind the wheel of my take home Durango from work in the past 2 years than both my wife and I have put on our personal vehicles combined. It is the best quality Chrysler product I've driven and my mother has owned several Chrysler products and my Uncle still owns a CTD powered Ram. My Durango has needed nothing besides brakes, but that's not unusual as it's a police car and is driven hard and fast sometimes.

/ Our new 2011 Dodge #22  
I hear ya. The new 1/2 ton Dodge is sharp. In the 3/4 and 1 ton I like the Dodge a lot but the Ford is growing on me in the looks dept.

That new Dakota and the Mitsubishi version is about the ugliest thing I have seen. The last truck that I absolutely hated was the looks of was that Chevy Colorado and its GM counterpart. The new full size GM/Chevy trucks are growing on me in the front end but I still do not like the square wheel wells. Makes the tires look small.

I loved the first gen Durango's looks. Nearly bought one new in 1999 with a 360 but was able to get a Crew Cab F-150 for less money and it gave me more capability. Always loved them though.

Chris