Out of the frying pan, into the fire?

/ Out of the frying pan, into the fire? #22  
did they not take over ASV SS?

/ Out of the frying pan, into the fire? #23  
My pt100 g burnt to the dirt today and I think all owners should check the safety latches on the doors almost lost an operator and good friend today luckily I was close by I just think everyone should check your safety latches

/ Out of the frying pan, into the fire? #24  
sorry to hear about the fire. I'm glad you friend got out. I had a fire last month in my new M series Bobcat. It was pretty clean and had less than 100 hrs on it. Been mulching with Bobcats since 2003.. first fire.

they are scary as **** and I am just glad your friend is okay. Good reminder to check the latches..

/ Out of the frying pan, into the fire? #26  
My pt100 g burnt to the dirt today and I think all owners should check the safety latches on the doors almost lost an operator and good friend today luckily I was close by I just think everyone should check your safety latches

Sorry you lost the pt100g to a fire and it's good to hear no one got hurt.

/ Out of the frying pan, into the fire? #27  
No clue yet but the hood leaks debris and the one inch gap around the muffler could have let debris catch on fire then fall into the machine

/ Out of the frying pan, into the fire?
Man! I'm sorry to hear about your machine. But at least it can be replaced, a good friend can't. I'm glad that everyone is ok.

Andy