Overall length and height needed for shed design

/ Overall length and height needed for shed design
Nothing is going to be cheaper or provide better security then a shipping container. You will have to fold down your ROPS to get it in there, but that's not too hard to do. Anything you build is going to cost more and take up a lot more time. Since it's a remote property, do you really want to commit to putting up a building at this time or would it be better long term to have something you can drag to another location?

I am liking that idea a lot... I will have to look into that. I am okay with folding down the ROPS when I store it away.

/ Overall length and height needed for shed design
Nothing is going to be cheaper or provide better security then a shipping container. You will have to fold down your ROPS to get it in there, but that's not too hard to do. Anything you build is going to cost more and take up a lot more time. Since it's a remote property, do you really want to commit to putting up a building at this time or would it be better long term to have something you can drag to another location?

I am liking that idea a lot... I will have to look into that. I am okay with folding down the ROPS when I store it away.

/ Overall length and height needed for shed design #23  

Just a word of caution: a 40' shipping container weighs over 5000 lbs so they're heavy... heavy to load, unload, and move.

Because of that you'll probably want a compacted/tamped and level spot to sit it on.

For the sake of hooking and unhooking attachments you'll need that floor to be as level as possible or you'll have a lot of *** pain.