Pallet Fork / Lift Capacity question

/ Pallet Fork / Lift Capacity question
Interesting concept, Looking at the 3 point pins and the ssqa slots I have to wonder how easy it will be to use the ssqa part of if the 3 point pins would have to be removed to connect using the ssqa.
Shout out to Good Works, sent them an email using their online question form, got a reply within 10 minutes from the President. Pretty impressive.

The pins are not used when the forks are used on the front end loader, only when they are used on the 3 point hitch

/ Pallet Fork / Lift Capacity question #12  
a front mount fork attachment will lift alot higher, say if loading on a trailer. but if your just moving it around, the 3 point would work just fine.

/ Pallet Fork / Lift Capacity question
a front mount fork attachment will lift alot higher, say if loading on a trailer. but if your just moving it around, the 3 point would work just fine.
Yeah I'll just be moving it around

/ Pallet Fork / Lift Capacity question #14  
Interesting concept, Looking at the 3 point pins and the ssqa slots I have to wonder how easy it will be to use the ssqa part of if the 3 point pins would have to be removed to connect using the ssqa.
It does look like an interesting concept. It appears as though the conversion is quick and easy, with pins and hairclip pins.
convertableforks.jpg

/ Pallet Fork / Lift Capacity question #15  
So after that long winded background, lol, my question is will a 100 gallon collection tank full of sap (~800 pounds) be ok for the Kioti? I believe it should handle it relatively easy but just wanted to double check with the experts.
IF, you really wanted to double check with "experts", why are you asking here???

SR