Pat's Easy Change - B7800

/ Pat's Easy Change - B7800 #1  

MattBeef

Pat\'s Easy Change - B7800

Does anyone have experience with this set-up?

From the product description, it seems that the "straight-line" on my lift arms are not long enough to make this work.

Any help / tips appreciated.

mlg

/ Pat's Easy Change - B7800
Pat\'s Easy Change - B7800

Does anyone have experience with this set-up?

From the product description, it seems that the "straight-line" on my lift arms are not long enough to make this work.

Any help / tips appreciated.

mlg

Re: Pat\'s Easy Change - B7800

None of you fellow B7800 owners have Pat's Easy Change? /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Interesting -- maybe this tells me I shouldn't buy a set, after all... /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

mlg

None of you fellow B7800 owners have Pat's Easy Change? /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Interesting -- maybe this tells me I shouldn't buy a set, after all... /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

mlg

/ Pat's Easy Change - B7800 #5  

I just installed them on my B7800 a couple of months ago and didn't have any problems. I can email or post some pictures if you think it will help.

/ Pat's Easy Change - B7800 #6  

I just installed them on my B7800 a couple of months ago and didn't have any problems. I can email or post some pictures if you think it will help.

/ Pat's Easy Change - B7800 #7  

I just installed them. They work fine. The optional separator arm is flimsy, but it does what it is suppose to. You still need to have something to keep the arms separated the right distance. Unless you make one of your own theirs is OK.

/forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ Pat's Easy Change - B7800 #8  

I just installed them. They work fine. The optional separator arm is flimsy, but it does what it is suppose to. You still need to have something to keep the arms separated the right distance. Unless you make one of your own theirs is OK.

/forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ Pat's Easy Change - B7800 #9  

The objective is to keep the lower 3ph arms at the same distance apart and from swinging around wildly.... so, I use a bungee cord to hold them together and set the links for the right distance apart... works for me and the bungee cord flexes around when needed.

/ Pat's Easy Change - B7800 #10  

The objective is to keep the lower 3ph arms at the same distance apart and from swinging around wildly.... so, I use a bungee cord to hold them together and set the links for the right distance apart... works for me and the bungee cord flexes around when needed.