Pat's Easy Change - B7800

/ Pat's Easy Change - B7800
Re: Pat\'s Easy Change - B7800

Hey,

You guys are the champs -- I'm gonna order a set! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thanks again,

mlg

Hey,

You guys are the champs -- I'm gonna order a set! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thanks again,

mlg

/ Pat's Easy Change - B7800 #13  

Sorry to catch this post so late, but I've had a set on my 7800 for well over a year. Best investment I made. They were well made, installed easy, and did just what they said they would do.

Only suggestion I might make is that you may need a longer top link. I haven't replaced mine yet, but I think I am on the last two or three threads.

/ Pat's Easy Change - B7800 #14  

Sorry to catch this post so late, but I've had a set on my 7800 for well over a year. Best investment I made. They were well made, installed easy, and did just what they said they would do.

Only suggestion I might make is that you may need a longer top link. I haven't replaced mine yet, but I think I am on the last two or three threads.

Hey Dave,

That's great stuff. Thanks again, to all, for the excellent input.

(I cannot remember why, but when I first joined TBN, I thought the PECS was a great idea -- I ran right out and measured my lift arms and decided "not" for the B7800. Thanks again for all you B7800 owners' specific help with this!)

I guess I'll head down to TSC for another top-link. Can do!

One nice feature: as I understand it, the PECS puts the implement a little further back. I borrowed my buddy's roto-tiller this past weekend -- it was right up to the ends of the PTO shaft. A few inches would have helped - immensely!

OTOH, the KK 60" Shredder may make the front a little light... If so, I guess I'll need the FEL. Hmmm... We'll see!

Be cool, /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

mlg

Hey Dave,

That's great stuff. Thanks again, to all, for the excellent input.

(I cannot remember why, but when I first joined TBN, I thought the PECS was a great idea -- I ran right out and measured my lift arms and decided "not" for the B7800. Thanks again for all you B7800 owners' specific help with this!)

I guess I'll head down to TSC for another top-link. Can do!

One nice feature: as I understand it, the PECS puts the implement a little further back. I borrowed my buddy's roto-tiller this past weekend -- it was right up to the ends of the PTO shaft. A few inches would have helped - immensely!

OTOH, the KK 60" Shredder may make the front a little light... If so, I guess I'll need the FEL. Hmmm... We'll see!

Be cool, /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

mlg

/ Pat's Easy Change - B7800 #17  

can you post some pics of PEC and tell me where I can get one..........

/ Pat's Easy Change - B7800 #18  

can you post some pics of PEC and tell me where I can get one..........

/ Pat's Easy Change - B7800 #19  

Here's the link to the site for the Pats Easy Change, he's an advertizer here also, and I've attached a pic of a set on my BX 2200, hope it helps.

Attachments

• 898600-DSCF0455 (Small).JPG
    898600-DSCF0455 (Small).JPG
    58.2 KB · Views: 83
   / Pat's Easy Change - B7800 #20  

Here's the link to the site for the Pats Easy Change, he's an advertizer here also, and I've attached a pic of a set on my BX 2200, hope it helps.