Pat's Easy Change Pat's Easy Change System - Order Online!

/ Pat's Easy Change System - Order Online! #411  
After weeks of thinking about it, I ordered a pair of "Pats ECS" earlier today. I thought that I would get better or that it would become easier to change implements, but the opposite was happening!

Should arrive at my door on Friday and I can' wait to give 'em a try.

/ Pat's Easy Change System - Order Online! #412  
After weeks of thinking about it, I ordered a pair of "Pats ECS" earlier today. I thought that I would get better or that it would become easier to change implements, but the opposite was happening!

Should arrive at my door on Friday and I can' wait to give 'em a try.

Just take your time and have fun getting it shimmed well. Buy more bolts if any holes are not filled and get two nuts for jam nuts for each bolt that keeps it clamped to your tractor arm.

Good choice going with Pat's ECS.

/ Pat's Easy Change System - Order Online! #413  
Tell me what I did wrong - I went to the first page to try and get the product info and if I end up getting these I want to get them through TBN so I give them a little money, but when I click the link it gives me an error. So I tried clicking
'store' at the top of the page and it also gave me an error. Went to TBN's homepage, found it clicked on it and got another error. Anyone have the right link to get to the order/info page on TBN. I know I've seen it before.

/ Pat's Easy Change System - Order Online! #414  
Tell me what I did wrong - I went to the first page to try and get the product info and if I end up getting these I want to get them through TBN so I give them a little money, but when I click the link it gives me an error. So I tried clicking
'store' at the top of the page and it also gave me an error. Went to TBN's homepage, found it clicked on it and got another error. Anyone have the right link to get to the order/info page on TBN. I know I've seen it before.
You didn't do anything wrong. The problem may have appeared after the recent 'server change'.

There are phone numbers here:

Pats Easy Change 3 Point Hitch System

You can call directly to order, or just let them know the link is down and they can contact TBN. Or you can send a PM to Muhammad yourself, letting him know the link is inoperative.

EDIT: I sent Muhammad a PM letting him know the link is inoperative.

/ Pat's Easy Change System - Order Online! #415  
Thanks Don, I did some googling, and I found this link (Pat's Easy Change System - TractorByNet.com Store) to Pat's on TBN. It looks like a new online store, but it must be none of the links were changed to direct to the new store. I'd like to give TBN a little money if I get them. Still thinking about it.

I assume that these are not limited to any weight. I'll have a 1250 pound box blade and plan on making a ballast box the same or more weight. Will they hold up?

/ Pat's Easy Change System - Order Online! #416  
Thanks Don, I did some googling, and I found this link (Pat's Easy Change System - TractorByNet.com Store) to Pat's on TBN. It looks like a new online store, but it must be none of the links were changed to direct to the new store. I'd like to give TBN a little money if I get them. Still thinking about it.

I assume that these are not limited to any weight. I'll have a 1250 pound box blade and plan on making a ballast box the same or more weight. Will they hold up?
It is my understanding that they will.

/ Pat's Easy Change System - Order Online! #417  
I see that they are making them to fit JD and Kubota that have the slide extentions now on the lower arms. Will it fit a Kubota M9540 (cat. 2)? They appear to made very well, I assume the easy change system will handle large bushhogs, boxblades, grader blades, disc, etc?

/ Pat's Easy Change System - Order Online! #418  
TimP said:
The It,

Thanks for that info and the link to the "links".

Regards, Tim

You might also check Harbor Freight. They do not have as wide a selection as Tractor Parts but similar and the one I just picked up can be adjusted without a wrench and has courser threads than the original equipment so the adjustment is quicker. It also is longer than the original which made up for the quick hitch.

/ Pat's Easy Change System - Order Online! #419  
Well I joined the Pat's Easy Change quick hitch user group. After my false start with the HF QH which I returned I think Pat's will do the trick most of my equipment lower link is close to the same width but the top links very in size, width, and location which the other QH did not deal with well. Also I don't have a level parking area for attachments so the always seem tilted a bit one way or the other which makes the bottom hook up the most difficult any way.
Thanks to the other contributors for their feed back I wish I had read this thread sooner.

RoN

/ Pat's Easy Change System - Order Online! #420  
Well I joined the Pat's Easy Change quick hitch user group. After my false start with the HF QH which I returned I think Pat's will do the trick most of my equipment lower link is close to the same width but the top links very in size, width, and location which the other QH did not deal with well. Also I don't have a level parking area for attachments so the always seem tilted a bit one way or the other which makes the bottom hook up the most difficult any way.
Thanks to the other contributors for their feed back I wish I had read this thread sooner.

RoN

This is the beauty of the Pat's system. If you can get the Pat's hooks lined up under the two implement's lift pins then raising the tractor's lift arms will engage one hook and then the other - sort of self-leveling. The top link is easy after that.

It does take a bit of practice and the hooks have to be at the right width to make everything go smoothly.

You can make spacers for each piece of similar equipment out of re-bar - just bend the tips about 2" from the end. Or, if you weld, just weld a 2" piece on each end at the right spot. Slip them in the spacer holes on the Pat's before climbing on the tractor and you are good to go.

My storage area is gravel and not level also. Pat's EC makes it a breeze to hook up.