Pat's Easy Change Pat's Easy Change System - Order Online!

/ Pat's Easy Change System - Order Online! #711  
I sure will. I sent an inquiry, and honestly, I'm happy to pay for a few springs. I like using the hitch, but it's pretty sloppy without the springs.

/ Pat's Easy Change System - Order Online! #712  
Well, I’m very sorry to report that as of yet I have heard nothing from my inquiry. I left my email and cell number, as per required on their contact form. It’s really pretty discouraging that as a customer that has purchased from these folks, they won’t reply to a simple question of how I might purchase replacement springs. That is NOT good customer service.

/ Pat's Easy Change System - Order Online! #713  
I went to their online chat box last night and again asked if I could purchase replacement springs. Left my name and contact information as no one was actually manning the supposed online chat. So far…. Crickets.

/ Pat's Easy Change System - Order Online! #714  
Which website did you go to for the chat? Problem is there are so many places selling it now,

If you are using the TBN site, most likely not going to work

I remembered the name. This is the site I called/emailed was named after the original "Greenwell Manufacturing" This: greenwellmfg

If not give this a try...
Customer Service — PAT'S QUICK HITCH at least there is a phone number here...

/ Pat's Easy Change System - Order Online! #716  
keep us posted

/ Pat's Easy Change System - Order Online! #717  
Which website did you go to for the chat? Problem is there are so many places selling it now,

If you are using the TBN site, most likely not going to work

I remembered the name. This is the site I called/emailed was named after the original "Greenwell Manufacturing" This: greenwellmfg

If not give this a try...
Customer Service — PAT'S QUICK HITCH at least there is a phone number here...
It worked! I used your link to get Sherry and she took care of me right away. I ordered two sets of springs so I have a pair in reserve. They indicated the springs would go out tomorrow. 👍