Pat's Easy Change Pat's Easy Change System - Order Online!

/ Pat's Easy Change System - Order Online! #701  
I've had great luck with Pat's, on both my tractors. Yeah, you need to check the tightness of the bolts periodically.

I'll continue using them. Certainly makes hookup easier.

/ Pat's Easy Change System - Order Online! #702  
a regular quick hitch is tons easier to use that the Pats, and you don't have to get off the tractor to use it

/ Pat's Easy Change System - Order Online! #703  
Re: Pat\'s Easy Change System - Order Online!

Black Friday special in our store! Ends Monday. Pat's Easy Change System - TractorByNet.com Store

Hi Muhammad.

If I may ask.... What was the "Black Friday" price? I know I missed it, but I think I want to get a set of the "Slide-In" units. I have the original units, but have now upgraded to a B3000 with the adjustable slides.

Thank You !

/ Pat's Easy Change System - Order Online! #704  
a regular quick hitch is tons easier to use that the Pats, and you don't have to get off the tractor to use it

Agreed. They both have their good and bad points, you just have to decide which you would sooner deal with. I don't have the "pat's" but I have my home made version that worked exactly the same. The part I didn't like was having to play around with the spreader bar for the lift arms. It was a pain and I still had to get off the tractor to attach the top link. I bought a QH and have been happy ever since. Everyones opinion and needs are different, hence the reason for different designs. Both the pat's and the standard QH are great systems and make impliment hook ups easier, I just like the QH better.

/ Pat's Easy Change System - Order Online! #705  
Dang. I just learned that Pat's has discontinued the "Slide-In" model.

I was excited about getting a set of them. :.(

/ Pat's Easy Change System - Order Online!
Price dropped for Black Friday to $144.95 on the cat 1 standard and similar discounts on all other models. We will run this price through Tuesday. Price will go up next year for sure, we've been told.

/ Pat's Easy Change System - Order Online! #707  
Is it possible to purchase replacement springs for this hitch? I got my hitch a couple of years ago and have busted both springs. Thanks!