picked up my 2015 Branson 3520R

/ picked up my 2015 Branson 3520R #1  

Eliimbery

Tractor
Branson 3520r
Just picked up my 2015 branson 3520R. I bought it from Danielson tractor in oregon, great service and a great price. I payed 19,400 out the door with the FEL and a pretty nice 6ft box blade. I figured I'd start this thread in case there was any questions on the new tier 4 emissions and the dpf filter. Bruce Danielson was very knowledgeable and helpful with all my questions, he had the tractor fueled and set up for me when I went to pick it up. I bought the tractor for occasional construction use and maintenance in my 2 5 acre properties.
I was very impressed with the build quality and the capacity of the 3 point and loader. I just picked it up but so far it has been a great tractor to run..please let me know if I can help or answer any questions. Don't be afraid of the dpf!

/ picked up my 2015 Branson 3520R #2  
:welcome:
From Texas
Enjoy your new Branson tractor

/ picked up my 2015 Branson 3520R #3  
:welcome:
To TBN from Alabama. Congrats on your new tractor.

/ picked up my 2015 Branson 3520R #4  
Congrats.. You'll love it..

/ picked up my 2015 Branson 3520R #5  
Congrats Eliimbery.

I also just picked up a Branson tractor from Bruce at Danielson tractor last Thursday. I saved a ton of money over my local dealer.

I put a couple hours on it today. Nice machines for the money!

/ picked up my 2015 Branson 3520R #6  
I just bought a new 3520r with loader/backhoe , after 35 hours , the front axle seal started leaking , I took it in to get fixed (under warranty ) found out the spindle nut was stripped on from the factory , on both sides . it took over a month to get fixed , and branson was a bear to deal with , I hope nothing else goes wrong ,it it does im selling it to get something else

/ picked up my 2015 Branson 3520R #7  
I just talked with a guy the other day that purchased a New JD tractor and the tranny took a dump on him after a few hours, JD was a bear to deal with and the dealer could have cared less about him needing the tractor and yes it also took a month and half to get his unit repaired. So, its not just Branson it's others as well. It really boils down to the dealer on how they are going to treat the situation.

/ picked up my 2015 Branson 3520R #8  
I agree , you can find pure horror stories on the internet from any make tractor , it mainly depends on the dealer and their willingness to help . After looking at all brand tractors over a few months time I chose the Branson 3520R in Feb 2015 and couldn't be more pleased with its build quality and performance . I got the tractor w/ FEL , back hoe, Bush hog brand cutter and a 5 1/2 foot box blade for a heavily grown up 7.5 acres recently purchased and it has not been babied at all ,lol . The only thing I did not like was the routing of the Hyd lines to the underside of the side step as they tend to grab limbs and pull the quick connector loose . Wire tying them neatly and closer to the inside has so far prevented that from happening again but a skid plate of some sort is in its future . I also got complacent with the tractors ability to push down larger trees than I should be doing with ease and at 52 hrs a 5" pine snapped back after breaking off at just the right height to decimate the under body mounted Hyd filter and knocked the low pressure return hose off . I lost nearly all of the fluid but it was time for the 50 Hr service anyway so no biggie there :) Maybe a skid plate would be helpful there also . The Piranah tooth bar for the front bucket was a awesome add on . It will cut brush down or pull it up by the roots like it's not even there .

BXpanded Piranha Tooth Bar

Attachments

• IMAG0017.jpg
    IMAG0017.jpg
    1,023.3 KB · Views: 693
  • IMG_20150303_151845_601(1).jpg
    IMG_20150303_151845_601(1).jpg
    723.1 KB · Views: 587
  • 10991435_10206546734653948_3471620410307874724_o.jpg
    10991435_10206546734653948_3471620410307874724_o.jpg
    351 KB · Views: 626
   / picked up my 2015 Branson 3520R #9  
sparroakfarms, that sucks you are having problems already. Especially if the spindle nuts were stripped from the factory and they are giving you a hard time with only 35hrs. I guess it all depends on how good your local dealer support is like Mr. Bitz and rydfree said.

rydree, nice setuop! I keep kicking myself I didn't do the back hoe attachment when I picked up mine. How do you like it?
That Piranah tooth bar looks like it would work good. We have a major wild blackberry vine issue at my place and that looks like attachment would do the trick.:thumbsup:

Attachments

• IMG_3381.jpg
    IMG_3381.jpg
    579.3 KB · Views: 535
  • 20150404_100216.jpg
    20150404_100216.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 1,040
   / picked up my 2015 Branson 3520R #10  
rydree, nice setuop! I keep kicking myself I didn't do the back hoe attachment when I picked up mine. How do you like it?
That Piranah tooth bar looks like it would work good. We have a major wild blackberry vine issue at my place and that looks like attachment would do the trick.:thumbsup:

Yes I think the backhoe is well worth the money but I knew if I did not go ahead and add it to the deal I would probably never get it :) It has been too wet to really use it here but hopefully this month I can get into the pond I am trying to keep drained and make it a lot bigger with the backhoe and FEL . It will get heavy use digging a drainage ditch and a lot of stumps also . The tooth bar was a good decision as I had a ton of heavy brush and briars that it just took down with ease . It also digs and back drags really well with it installed .

I noticed in your pic the FEL control is not on the fender as mine is . Was that a recent change ? That is why my lines are routed a bit more out in the open but I love the control on the fender .