Pickup Owners: Do you buckle up?

/ Pickup Owners: Do you buckle up? #11  
In my Jeep I ALWAYS buckle up. The same with the big truck. It is something about a $650.oo ticket and 2 points off my license. In the Kioti I don't. It has a cab.

/ Pickup Owners: Do you buckle up? #12  
Always buckle up in vehicles but next to never on the tractor maybe twice in 25 years and never in the backhoe.

/ Pickup Owners: Do you buckle up? #13  
Ive been driving since 1968 and never wore a seatbelt until I got a $100 ticket. I hated wearing one and still do but I wear it because I want to spend $100 on something besides a ticket. What I hate worse is the government telling me I have to wear one.

/ Pickup Owners: Do you buckle up? #14  
I always buckle up in the car or the pickup, before I start the engine!! With the tractor,
it depends on what I'm doing. When snowblowing with the rear mounted snowblower,
NO! Even on flat ground I use the belt on the tractor in certain instances, since there's
always the possibility of a potential sink hole or a large soft spot, which can quickly
alter the cg of the machine.

/ Pickup Owners: Do you buckle up? #16  
Always buckled in...Coming home from work one day years ago was going about 75MPH with the windows down...looked out the drivers window at the concrete and thought, "that'll leave a mark". Buckled in ever since. Always buckled in the ZT and BX unless the ROS are down (rare). Don't bother in the RTV unless I'm on the trails.

/ Pickup Owners: Do you buckle up? #17  
I've been using the seat belts in my vehicles since 1962. And I have no doubt that habit saved my life December 29, 1965, when my partner ran us into a tree and hit hard enough to break my seat belt (no shoulder harness in a 1965 Ford sedan). I just couldn't get comfortable in any vehicle without the belt on.

/ Pickup Owners: Do you buckle up? #18  
Ive been driving since 1968 and never wore a seatbelt until I got a $100 ticket. I hated wearing one and still do but I wear it because I want to spend $100 on something besides a ticket. What I hate worse is the government telling me I have to wear one.
I dislike that as well but I see the other side that it's probably best for us all. Kinda like driving on the right hand side. Sometimes it's just teaser to go with the flow.

Helmet laws are somewhat similar IMO. I enjoy watching the biker gangs come through for Sturgis not wearing helmets taking the freedom back. But I'd highly recommend wearing a helmet to anyone I cared about.

/ Pickup Owners: Do you buckle up? #19  
I am a pickup owner and a seatbelt wearer as well.

/ Pickup Owners: Do you buckle up? #20  
Never drive a vehicle without one. I have ever since I have been driving - long before seat belt laws. Tractor doesn't have one but i wouldn't wear it if I did.