Snow Equipment Owning/Operating Pictures of your snow weapons

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #2,811  
I feel the same way as you Super. I have a hard time trying to post some pics. When I go into my profile and go into photos it says no photos available but the they don't tell you how to download any either. I would like for someone on this forum to go through the steps of loading pictured. Darn it there has to be a way cause I see members posting pics and videos. Thanks any help is appreciated.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #2,812  
Kubota Grand L6060HST with MK Martin 86" hydraulic skid-steer mount blower. They forgot the hydraulic deflector which is being sent. Otherwise ready to go. Got the chains on it later today after these pictures. I can't wait for winter after using an open station rear blower prior.

IMG_1046-L.jpg

IMG_1045-L.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1046-L.jpg
    IMG_1046-L.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 177
   / Pictures of your snow weapons #2,813  
image-3821781539.jpg

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #2,815  
Kubota Grand L6060HST with MK Martin 86" hydraulic skid-steer mount blower. They forgot the hydraulic deflector which is being sent. Otherwise ready to go. Got the chains on it later today after these pictures. I can't wait for winter after using an open station rear blower prior.

IMG_1046-L.jpg

IMG_1045-L.jpg

You win!!

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #2,816  
Teenager motivated by the desire to own Uggs.

And when she gets those Uggs, then what? ;)

I don't know Garandman, she is kind of like the "machinery" of old. You have to feed her even when she isn't working! But unlike them, when she gets older, you won't put her out to pasture, you will be paying college bills! I think a tractor with blower would be cheaper in the long run. Maybe you can trade her in. :D

P.S. I love your sense of humor.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #2,817  
Nice looking setup. Should be able to move some snow.

Thanks. Hope so.
We get it in bunches. There was virtually none at the end of January and by March we had
More than we could handle.
I am stoked to have a cab.

Last edited:
   / Pictures of your snow weapons #2,818  
Here's mine, a pronovost p-74-inv on a jd 3720
so far so good- replaces a B3030 with front blower

Attachments

• p-74-inv.jpg
    p-74-inv.jpg
    851.5 KB · Views: 349
   / Pictures of your snow weapons #2,819  
IMG_2492.jpgThis is what I use when snowfall is 10" or less, Land Pride 3584 BB and a HLA 2000 84" Front blade. Waiting in carport is a LA2674 Kubota three point snow blower if we really get dumped on.
DevilDog

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #2,820  
Bought my F 2690 early summer and had the dealer pickup the machine to install the snow blower, which was returned yesterday. Expected a hand crank to rotate the chute and manual deflector. Man, was i happy to see it's all hydraulic, which wasn't part of the deal. Very happy with my dealer! This is some serious equipent (for me anyways) and looks like snowblowing will be a riot this winter.