Snow Equipment Owning/Operating Pictures of your snow weapons

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #2,821  
Bought my F 2690 early summer and had the dealer pickup the machine to install the snow blower, which was returned yesterday. Expected a hand crank to rotate the chute and manual deflector. Man, was i happy to see it's all hydraulic, which wasn't part of the deal. Very happy with my dealer! This is some serious equipent (for me anyways) and looks like snowblowing will be a riot this winter.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #2,822  
My Massey 1742 and Normand Econor 72" blower

image-1876972762.jpg

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #2,823  
   / Pictures of your snow weapons #2,824  
I'm ready for winter but there is no snow on the ground around here yet. In fact it was warm enough to go for a ride on one of my old Ariel motorcycles yesterday.View attachment 449965

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #2,827  
Nice looking front blower. Did you fab the front PTO yourself (if so nice job!) or source it? Video works well. Only question - do you have any way to limit loader movement so you don't inadvertently raise it too high? I know unlikely but hate to cause damage. Thinking like a chain or something to warn you/stop it before it stresses or breaks the driveline.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #2,828  
Dakota
Very nice build.. professional, for sure.

Looking forward to seeing some video of your blowing snow this winter... expect we will get some at some point in time.

Should be a great deal of fun to hit the white stuff and blow it way off yonder.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #2,829  
Nice looking front blower. Did you fab the front PTO yourself (if so nice job!) or source it? Video works well. Only question - do you have any way to limit loader movement so you don't inadvertently raise it too high? I know unlikely but hate to cause damage. Thinking like a chain or something to warn you/stop it before it stresses or breaks the driveline.

Hi, Yes, build all the drive shafts added pillow blocks myself, I couldn't see myself twisted in the seat blowing snow, when my box scraper bought my neck,

yes I added chains on both sides to limit the raising and cylinder stops for lowering, raising is accomplished by just tilting for but I can raise the loader arms up a bit. I purchased flow control valves for lowering and will install soon.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #2,830  
Thanks, it was 50 F here today, but we all know the white stuff is coming and will post some pics or a video of it in action. Why I built it way way to maximize my horsepower .