Snow Equipment Owning/Operating Pictures of your snow weapons

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #501  
I think it's funny how many of us used to curse snow when we had to shovel it. Now it's greeted with indifference in many cases, and eagerness in others.Sean

i've said it before and i'll say it again: if it wasn't for snow and cold weather, we'd never get the out-of-staters to go home after labor day. :D

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #502  
Let it snow!!!

Attachments

• content___media_external_images_media_204.jpg
    content___media_external_images_media_204.jpg
    889 KB · Views: 483
  • content___media_external_images_media_191.jpg
    content___media_external_images_media_191.jpg
    795.1 KB · Views: 466
   / Pictures of your snow weapons #503  
This thing worked like a champ today. It had sat for years in my parents' garage and had carb crap issues and wrong shear bolts that always failed. Got it cleaned up last fall and it's pretty amazing what it chomps thru now. Chalk up one less attachment to buy..

Attachments

• shorich2.jpg
    shorich2.jpg
    578.8 KB · Views: 508
   / Pictures of your snow weapons #505  
This thing worked like a champ today. It had sat for years in my parents' garage and had carb crap issues and wrong shear bolts that always failed. Got it cleaned up last fall and it's pretty amazing what it chomps thru now. Chalk up one less attachment to buy..

Honda sure knows how to make stuff.:thumbsup:

Chris

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #506  
this is my B1750 my son having fun cant keep him off it LOL :D

Attachments

• Copy of S3700005.JPG
    Copy of S3700005.JPG
    883.1 KB · Views: 418
   / Pictures of your snow weapons #507  
Well, we got through this one, but it had its' moments. The wind was gusting up to 45MPH and you couldn't see your hand in front of your face from 9Pm till about 5 AM this morning. Everything performed pretty well.

Not impressed with R-1's on slick pavement, though. Gonna have to investigate some kind of chains for rear tires. Backhoe actually seemed better with R-4's.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #508  
tractors can be used as sonw up equipment, it canhlep people to clear the snow on the road, I aslo want to buy a tractor this winter to help me.