Snow Equipment Owning/Operating Pictures of your snow weapons

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #6,711  
Here's one that's used mostly for snow.

With locking diffs it's quite capable, despite the crappy tires and no chains. Of course, it helps that it weighs 16,000 lbs.
DSCN4735.JPG

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #6,712  
This is my snow fighter, its a beast.

View attachment 835514

Definitely a beast. Those high end Ariens blowers have some nice features. My 6 year old 30" Ariens Deluxe works well and doesn't beat me to death like previous 24" residential blowers did.
Last year I added an Ariens single stage 21" commercial blower to my collection, and I really enjoy using it, even over the bigger 2 stage. I have a snow blower "problem".

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #6,713  
Here's one that's used mostly for snow.

With locking diffs it's quite capable, despite the crappy tires and no chains. Of course, it helps that it weighs 16,000 lbs.View attachment 835661
Nice rig, I would like one. However on my driveway it would be chained up all the way around.
If it wasn't it wouldn't look that good afterward, over the bank into the trees and likely on it's side.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #6,714  
Definitely a beast. Those high end Ariens blowers have some nice features. My 6 year old 30" Ariens Deluxe works well and doesn't beat me to death like previous 24" residential blowers did.
Last year I added an Ariens single stage 21" commercial blower to my collection, and I really enjoy using it, even over the bigger 2 stage. I have a snow blower "problem".

Ha! Dont feel bad, I have an Ariens single stage too for clearing my decks off. And that Deluxe will treat you well for a long time!

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #6,715  
Ha! Dont feel bad, I have an Ariens single stage too for clearing my decks off. And that Deluxe will treat you well for a long time!

If I were just doing my 500' driveway I would likely have a tracked Ariens or Honda. My 30" blower is really a "Katie bar the door" backup to the tractor for 20 or so rural driveways I contract.
It would be convenient to somehow mount the single stage 21" blower to my tractor to get between cars and sidewalks for the few elderly folks I plow for. I'm still young enough to use a shovel though!
Drifting off topic, but this type shovel is awesome for snows of 6" or less:
IMG_4425.jpg

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #6,716  
They cost more, but are worth every penny.

1701816941455.png

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #6,717  
If I were just doing my 500' driveway I would likely have a tracked Ariens or Honda. My 30" blower is really a "Katie bar the door" backup to the tractor for 20 or so rural driveways I contract.
It would be convenient to somehow mount the single stage 21" blower to my tractor to get between cars and sidewalks for the few elderly folks I plow for. I'm still young enough to use a shovel though!
Drifting off topic, but this type shovel is awesome for snows of 6" or less:
View attachment 835675

Yess!! best shovel ever! Had one for years.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #6,719  
Nice rig, I would like one. However on my driveway it would be chained up all the way around.
Would you believe that this one's for sale?

It's an HME, by far the rarest of the three FLUs with 13 built, dozer blade up front and a trencher in the rear. There might be one more in the country, but I haven't been able to verify that.

Heck, I'll throw in a set of Pewag MRAP chains, but you'll have to shorten them yourself.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #6,720  
After a quick glace at what some of the other some what similar have sold for you will likely get more for it then I would pay. There were a few of the "ag" variant of the Unimogs sold around here in the late 60's and early 70's and I have seen a couple of the Freightliners around.