PICTURES ONLY thread

/ PICTURES ONLY thread #442  
I have a friend that builds buckets for mining loaders. Hes making me a bar. :)

/ PICTURES ONLY thread #443  
This is my wife enjoying our new 2017 XR3135h. She was hesitant to get a our first tractor, but now she loves its versatility and that she is no longer nose to nose with the tall grass.

Mom XR3135H.JPG

Last edited:
   / PICTURES ONLY thread #444  
This is my wife enjoying our new 2017 XR3135h. She was hesitant to get a our first tractor, but now she loves its versatility and that she is no long nose to nose with the tall grass.

View attachment 537284

That's awesome. When our new 3135 was delivered, my Wife hopped in and asked how everything worked, then took it for a spin around the property. She drove it before I did.

DLee Tractor.JPG

/ PICTURES ONLY thread #445  
That's awesome. When our new 3135 was delivered, my Wife hopped in and asked how everything worked, then took it for a spin around the property. She drove it before I did.

View attachment 537294

Very cool! I like a woman that is interested in the same things that I am. My wife likes to shoot and fish and hike. She absolutely enjoys cutting and splitting firewood and running brush through her woodchipper. I'll get her on the tractor this summer and see how she likes it.

/ PICTURES ONLY thread #446  
Our Kubota B2710 was wife’s tractor but, she can drive the 100 HP New Holland too ........ slowly. She easily put 300 hours mowing on her Kubota. Bought her a JD Zero Turn now.

image008.jpg

/ PICTURES ONLY thread #448  
IMG_1651.JPG
I bought a used plow, bought the quick attach plate, cut the 2 mount points from the old mount, weld them on the plate and voila! 5x faster than using the bucket

/ PICTURES ONLY thread #449  
polemidis, have you attached the hydraulics for the quick switch? I can't see them anywhere in your photo.

George

/ PICTURES ONLY thread #450  
polemidis, have you attached the hydraulics for the quick switch? I can't see them anywhere in your photo.

George
I just installed the 3rd function kit. I haven't connect it to the plow cylinders yet, I am trying to see if I have to flush them clean first. they are old ones, I would not want to risk any contaminants to my tractor's hydraulic system. And I am pretty sure the guy who had them used transmission oil because it dripped red when we disconnected them. Is it safe to mix it??

Anyway, I used it like this, and its a huuuuuuge improvement over the bucket plowing!
IMG_1653.JPG