PICTURES ONLY thread

/ PICTURES ONLY thread #451  
IMG_4008.JPGIMG_4027.JPGIMG_4028.JPG

Picked up a new XG3025 with rotary cutter this past week. I have a lot of brush, large vines, stumps, etc that need to get gone. Next up is a third function kit and a root grapple! Looking at the Wicked Root grapple from everything attachments.

/ PICTURES ONLY thread #452  
   / PICTURES ONLY thread #453  
Very nice. Looks to already be indispensable!

It has already saved me so much time. I had that fire blazing last weekend and someone called the fire department on me saying the smoke was getting inside their house so we had to use an excavator to pull it apart. Used the tractor to push it all back together today.

/ PICTURES ONLY thread #454  
Bet you are already wondering how you ever lived without it. Can hardly wait for Spring to go play er...meant "work"!

/ PICTURES ONLY thread #455  
Moved some leftover stone from building our house.

20180125_135147_resized.jpg

/ PICTURES ONLY thread #457  
Lots of chipping in my future. Good thing that I enjoy it. The weather was up over freezing for the weekend, but then it got cold again and snowed.
IMG_20180203_112828457.jpg

/ PICTURES ONLY thread #458  
polemidis, this is pic of my tractor with an 8 foot fisher plow that I just finished rebuilding. you are right, it takes me about half the time to plow my driveway with the hydraulic quick switch than it did with a manual angle on my old 7 foot Meyer plow, and about 1/4 of what it takes with the bucket.

IMG_0078.JPG

George

/ PICTURES ONLY thread #459  
"Were gonna need a bigger boat!"

A boat full of tourists got to snap the picture of lifetime while floating down Australiaç—´ Adalaide river; giant saltwater crocodile leaped out of the water right next to the boat.

Wags you can have your river creatures; I'll stick with our snapping turtles and leatherbacks.

Ooops I saw pictures only and posted without reading the rules! But can you just imagine cruizing along in your pontoon boat about to go to sleep and OMG!

Attachments

• croc.JPG
    croc.JPG
    55.7 KB · Views: 136
Last edited:
   / PICTURES ONLY thread #460  
"Were gonna need a bigger boat!"

A boat full of tourists got to snap the picture of lifetime while floating down Australia痴 Adalaide river; giant saltwater crocodile leaped out of the water right next to the boat.

Wags you can have your river creatures; I'll stick with our snapping turtles and leatherbacks.

Ooops I saw pictures only and posted without reading the rules! But can you just imagine cruizing along in your pontoon boat about to go to sleep and OMG!

Ok, you can get penance by immediately going out and buying an LS tractor. . Then Post an LS pic.

20170506_153327_resized.jpg

20170503_170716_resized.jpg

Carry on!