Ballast Planted a tractor, hoping for bumper crop!

/ Planted a tractor, hoping for bumper crop! #11  
It's good you are listening to reason. If you leave it like that all you will get is a bunch of itty bitty SCUTs. You need to get it down so the hood is covered if you want a good bunch of 100 Hoss utility tractors.
Good luck twitching it out and try harder next time.

/ Planted a tractor, hoping for bumper crop! #13  
bumperCrops.jpg

/ Planted a tractor, hoping for bumper crop!
Haha. :) I really hate I planted kubota.

Best wishes regarding your recovery efforts.

Thank you, we are accepting best wishes, prayers, and donations. Please make all checks payable to Reyer Farms Tractor Relief Efforts 2013. :)

We in a drought this year, so we will be unable supplement diesel waterings.

/ Planted a tractor, hoping for bumper crop! #18  
My condolences for sure, I have stuck several tractors in my life down to the frame and one 450 JD dozer. Stuck all of them in MS. in the thick sticky clay (Pike county). At least you have dry weather for a few days, that should help out.

/ Planted a tractor, hoping for bumper crop! #19  
Last time I stuck my tractor I had Vultures flying over my head. Not a good day, Chevy to the rescue. Good Luck.

My condolences for sure, I have stuck several tractors in my life down to the frame and one 450 JD dozer. Stuck all of them in MS. in the thick sticky clay (Pike county). At least you have dry weather for a few days, that should help out.

Yes sir I really think Ms invented mud. Everyone talks about Yazoo clay so we must have. Gumbo, buckshot, ice cream we have it all:)