Planted oaks today.., TSC county line auger is awesome...

/ Planted oaks today.., TSC county line auger is awesome... #11  
Agreed, tsc auger is a great bang for buck! I used it to drill 26 post holes for my woodshed. Since a number of holes were in corners or against the barn, a normal manned or trailer auger wouldn't have done it. To rent a mini bobcat with a hydro auger would've been $300 for the day. So a buddy and I split the tsc unit and it took less than an hour to do the 26 holes 3ft deep.

/ Planted oaks today.., TSC county line auger is awesome... #12  
Whitbread, uh, dude. What is up with your pole spacing there? Is that even going to be a usable building? Every 3-4 ft in all directions? I don't get it.

/ Planted oaks today.., TSC county line auger is awesome... #13  
Whitbread, uh, dude. What is up with your pole spacing there? Is that even going to be a usable building? Every 3-4 ft in all directions? I don't get it.

They're just posts for a double layered fence to keep the albino coyotes away! :D

/ Planted oaks today.., TSC county line auger is awesome... #14  
maybe he gets 50 feet of snow on the ground?? :laughing:

/ Planted oaks today.., TSC county line auger is awesome... #15  
You guys are just full of jokes ����. I do get around 200" average snowfall, record was around 300" I think.

As I said previously, it's a woodshed. I heat my shop and house with an indoor boiler and burn 20-22 full cords of wood per season, so the shed is built to hold about 24.

/ Planted oaks today.., TSC county line auger is awesome... #16  
My fence holes are four feet deep due to frost and full of rocks, it wasn't much fun with a Heavy duty Bush Hog digger and a Deere 2030 putting in 30 posts..

/ Planted oaks today.., TSC county line auger is awesome... #17  
And a nice woodshed it is..

/ Planted oaks today.., TSC county line auger is awesome... #18  
I've got some really wet clay. Skid steer with an auger struggled on some of the holes I drilled for my fencing: I'd had to slightly reverse on many of them. When I'd pull up the auger packed with mud I could really feel the weight. Not sure that my NX plus PTO auger could have managed to do the same job. But... I'm still thinking that, for plantings, I could use a PTO auger, in which case it's nice to hear feedback on the TSC auger.

/ Planted oaks today.., TSC county line auger is awesome... #19  
I have used an auger a lot over the years on an older 32hp tractor. My son tried to use the same auger on his 26hp. He let it hit a large rock, bent his top link, bent the frame on the auger and I think he thought it was going to turn the tractor over. Auger is a great tool, when used right. A friend got his shirt in one and almost lost his arm and his life. Use it with a little care.

/ Planted oaks today.., TSC county line auger is awesome... #20  
Wow - I think we found a replacement for the old idiom "built like a brick outhouse" ----> "Built like a whitbread woodshed". You, sir treat your firewood very nicely! well done!