Pole Barn Layout Opinion

/ Pole Barn Layout Opinion #11  
bspeedy, sounds like a nice building. Any pictures? I am gonna be building a 40x72 this year also.

As much as I would like lots of doors on the 72' side, with a metal roof and out snowfall, it just dont work out well. My last building had doors on the eave ends. This time around, I will be putting an 18' door on the gable end that will be used the most

/ Pole Barn Layout Opinion #12  
Finally started mine a couple weeks ago, slow go with all the snow and cold weather we got two days after starting. Now it's starting to become a muddy mess. :( I went with a 40 x. 80 with two 12 x 12 over head doors in one gable end, then a wall at 30 foot, giving me a 30 x 40 shop area, then a 12 x 12 over head in that wall going to the remaining 40 x 50 cold stator age area, the other gable end will be open for now, I may or may not do doors on it. I am putting the overhead door going into the cold storage part inline with One of the gable end doors so I can drive my motorhome with enclosed trailer straight through the shop into the storage area if I choose.