Possibly Going From Green to Orange

/ Possibly Going From Green to Orange #21  
The only thing I don't like about the 2350 is the neck snapping when you let off the reverse .
LBrown59 said:
I have 3 BX Kubotas and haven't ran into this problem.

Do you have a 2350.....nope I didn't think so. :rolleyes:

/ Possibly Going From Green to Orange #22  
What model where you looking at? Most of the CUT's are made by Yanmar in Japan.

What I thought, but I wonder if Japan is now out sourcing to China?? Red, blue, green, orange, yellow, purple. I just found a used one in my price range but glad I happened onto an L size. I did prefer green because I grew up with green.

/ Possibly Going From Green to Orange #23  
Do you have a 2350.....nope I didn't think so. :rolleyes:
Thas not da point Zickey.
Seems I've read about the same thing concernin other models of BXs as well as the 2350.:D
I just stated the fact that I have 3 BX Kubota Tractors that don't seem to have said problem.:)
That's all the statement means (No More No Less.);)

/ Possibly Going From Green to Orange #24  
Thas not da point Zickey.
Seems I've read about the same thing concernin other models of BXs as well as the 2350.:D
I just stated the fact that I have 3 BX Kubota Tractors that don't seem to have said problem.:)
That's all the statement means (No More No Less.);)

Ok Browney, (good one btw :rolleyes:)
I figure of all people who spend enough time on here you would be the one who's noticed a lot of people with BX24's & BX2350 complaining about the abrupt reverse stopping.
I know my neighbors BX2200 doesn't have this problem, so maybe they changed something after the BX23 and your earlier BX1500 models. You think pointing out that earlier models don't have this problem is good but then you recommended that he get a BX24. :confused:

Good for you that you don't have this problem, but if he's looking at getting a BX2350 I figured I would forewarn him of this annoyance.

/ Possibly Going From Green to Orange #25  
1* You think pointing out that earlier models don't have this problem is good but then you recommended that he get a BX24. :confused:
2*Good for you that you don't have this problem, but if he's looking at getting a BX2350 I figured I would forewarn him of this annoyance.

1*I was inferring he should get the model with the BH had nothing to do with that problem.
2*Nothing wrong with that.

/ Possibly Going From Green to Orange #26  
What I thought, but I wonder if Japan is now out sourcing to China?? Red, blue, green, orange, yellow, purple. I just found a used one in my price range but glad I happened onto an L size. I did prefer green because I grew up with green.

Like you, Rob, I grew up with green and also blue. When I first went looking for a CUT, it was going to be blue, a used TC40. My salesman talked me into looking at Kubota because there was a good deal going on the discontinued L4300. At the time, I thought the Russians made Kubotas and had never given them a thought. I think one of my first posts on TBN went something like, "Are these rusty orange tractors I see everywhere, any good?".

I'm so glad I listened. The durn things just run and run with no monkeying. Always thought tinkering with 'em was just part of tractor ownership...and with the green and blue I remember, it was. Not so Kubota. Just turn the key and go to work. That means a lot.
Bob

/ Possibly Going From Green to Orange #27  
I lived just west of Augusta, GA a few years ago (Grovetown) and there was a JD plant behind my house that put together JD compacts. Not sure what series they were though 3000 or 4000 if I remember correctly. Lots of Yanmar parts from what I remember.

/ Possibly Going From Green to Orange #28  
Always thought tinkering with 'em was just part of tractor ownership...and with the green and blue I remember, it was. Not so Kubota. Just turn the key and go to work. That means a lot.
Bob

Well these were 4020's, 4230, 44xx- 46xx series. About 100hp and up. They didn't spend lot of time in the shop. My Grandfather and uncles weren't the mechanic type. They did the PM stuff but that's about it.

Rob

/ Possibly Going From Green to Orange #29  
That's right, A current JD owner, that honestly, is not overly impressed with Deere's quality.

I had some issuse w/ my 2305 with under 200 hours. Random items would break under normal use, loader work, mowing etc. The steel used on this machine is cheap, made in China, and some of the items were replaced w/ "remanufactured parts" which are suppose to be better. Now, hydro fluid is leaking from the main transmission (very slow leak), and it really bothers me, especially when my dealer tells me that I may have worked the machine too hard. The machine is nice, however, I am just real concerned about it becoming a money pit over the next few years because some of the cheap parts used on this machine.

I know that Kubota is the pioneer in producing the Best compact tractors and all of their parts are made in Japan, which is fine with me, since the Japanese do such an awesome job with product development. I am thinking of getting a 2350 w/ loader and mower. I checked one out the other day, the design and and function of these machines is incredible. And everyone I spoke to that own one have said nothing but great things.

I hope I do not offend any JD owners if they are reading this, I am just not having good luck w/ my Deere.

JohnnyD: After extensive searching thirty-one years ago now, I decided on a 30 HP Kubota, a L295DT that I still have, with several thousand trouble free hours on it. Just routine maintenance, and fluids and filters. The tractor has always been serviced by me, and I don't own a repair shop! I was told by the sales people then, that Kubotas are an "in-house" manufacturer, and all the components are built and tested there. The reliability of Kubotas have been proven over the years, and I now own four of them, with the same satisfaction of the first one, which is still going strong!