posting attachments (digital pics)

/ posting attachments (digital pics)
MossRoad, that WAS my own. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ posting attachments (digital pics) #42  
Lookin' good dass. Give us the details on the cab. Not that the wife will let me buy one since my mother got me some insulated carhart overalls last year /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ posting attachments (digital pics) #43  
Good picture, but that cab looks like you're ready for cold weather snow blowing and the grass is still green and you have your mower on. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ posting attachments (digital pics) #44  
/forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

DOH! My apologies! I thought that was one Hazmat sent you.

Nice looking cab.

Well , Bird , It's a long story but I'll try to keep it short...I put the cab on a tad early because I go in for surgery 9/29,will be home the same day BUT off my feet for a week or so . Then crutches for about six weeks . And that will take it to SNOW TIME here. So I'm get'n done everything I can now. The cab came off of a late model Ford. I don't know who made it or when but with a few tweeks here and there, it fit. dass

/ posting attachments (digital pics) #47  
David, I might have known there was a logical reason for the cab on so early. Good luck with the surgery. I've been to "day surgery" a few times myself, but today will be my wife's first surgery ever.

All our best go out to your wife and we hope she has a fast recovery ! dass

/ posting attachments (digital pics) #50  
Bird,

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your wife! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif