Power Trac PT425

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Power Trac PT425
If you give them the present early, they know you really bought it for yourself! I haven't been with the same woman for 22 years and not learned anything./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

<font color=green> MossRoad </font color=green>
18-85239-int2500b.jpg

/ Power Trac PT425
Where did you mount the lights? Under the canopy in the outside corners in front of the roll bar looks like a good choice. How did you route your wires and secure it? Do all four lights come on at the same time? Lots of questions to answer when you have time, it is much appreciated.

18-85239-int2500b.jpg

/ Power Trac PT425
I'll take some pics this weekend and have them posted next week. I spent about an hour on it tonight and never left the driveway. Still trying to figure the best way to fit everything into the garage. Least used in the back and most used to the front, etc...

18-85239-int2500b.jpg

/ Power Trac PT425 #24  
I mounted 2 lights exactly where you are talking about. I ran the wires on the roll bars with lots of electrical tape and pushed them into the same holes as the other light wires. I made the connection behind the power trac plate in the front of the tractor. Piece of cake and works great. I got the lights at NAPA for $12.00 a piece, they are the exact same light.

good luck: PTRich

/ Power Trac PT425 #25  
I mounted two lights exactly where you are talking about. I ran the wires down the roll bar on each wide and pushed the wires through the same hole the other light wires go thru. I then made my connection behind the power trac plate on the front. Very effective and easy. I got the lights at NAPA, same ones the tractor came with.

Good Luck, PTRich

/ Power Trac PT425 #26  
MossRoad - Congratulations!!!!! Nicely done!

I've picked up my EarthForce machine and am still in SC getting some mods done, so I'll be posting some more info and pics soon, too.

MarkC
ChalkleySig4.gif

/ Power Trac PT425
Thanks and congrats to you as well!

18-85239-int2500b.jpg

/ Power Trac PT425 #28  
MossRoad;
I would like to hear how you are making out. I imagine you got some seat time this weekend. I tried to post a picture of my tractor with lights but after 15 minutes and not being done I gave up.

PTRich

/ Power Trac PT425
Here's the first picture of my new PT425, all of the attachments and its new home, my shed. The neighbor took the picture with his digital camera this morning.

18-85239-int2500b.jpg

Attachments

• 19-93124-PTPackage.jpg
    19-93124-PTPackage.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 258
   / Power Trac PT425 #30  
MossRoad - Very nice setup! It looks like ya got it all!

MarkC
ChalkleySig4.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.