Price Check Price check on a 1533 w/FEL

/ Price check on a 1533 w/FEL
Jerry,
Very well said and thanks for keeping it all in perspective! When I have all this time off before I go in to work it becomes dangerous. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Bob /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

One thing I do have to say is they have an excellent facility and I do see where the $$ goes!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Bob /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ Price check on a 1533 w/FEL #23  
Bob- Jerry has a good point. If it were me I'd focus on the tractor I really wanted. There is always one particular brand or model that just 'feels right' and special. Thats the tractor I'd buy. I know too how hard it is to feel one is maybe paying too much, but speaking for myself anytime I've went for the bargain and not what I really wanted I've always regretted it.

You know too, I wouldn't be too overly concerned on an out of area purchase, a new machine really is apt to be just fine. The odds are with you that there won't be any serious problems, still you would have the comfort of using your local dealer if by chance something major did happen. Waiting a little in that event seems insignificant.

Good luck with your decision, choices choices choices /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ Price check on a 1533 w/FEL #24  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( If he would just come down another $250 before Friday I would buy today! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Another tractor dealership offered me invoice plus their low rate financing on all units in stock. Already have their credit app filled out and down payment in hand. $250 will bring me back to MF. From our last conversation, I don't think he will budge. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Hey Gordon, that offer still good to ask him for the 50 hour service?????!

Bob )</font>

I was just kidding around, I figured if you were going to buy from Cview anyway I'd see if I couldn't finagle a free 50 hour service.
If I understood him correctly, the 50 hour service would be free if an individual purchased a tractor from them.
Good luck with your decision. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Price check on a 1533 w/FEL #25  
Bob,
I have dealt with Tim and his father for a while and have always found them friendly and honest. The shop there in Crestview is spectacular and has always responded quickly and with the right answer the first time. I am firm believer that the place you buy from is as important as what you buy. When it is all said and done the and you sit down on that new tractor for the first time you will forget all the haggling. When you can call on your dealer even after hours for help you will be proud of your new tractor and thrilled you bought local.

Anker99,

Point very well taken and thanks for chiming in. Gordon, I knew you were kidding and I got a kick out of that! I'm getting ready to "make the rounds" one more time armed with my camera for the final decision. I'm finding this tractor purchase to be just a little harder than I had first imagined with all the different makes and models. I guess that has made it the more intriguing with every rock I turn over and what is the best for my usage and land size. I will pull the trigger sometime in the next couple of days.

Thanx!
Bob