Price Check Price Check:

/ Price Check: #11  
WOTALOTA,

The reason I asked is because I was told by Mahinda, not my Mahindra dealer, but Mahindra USA themselves, that they did not currently offer a mid-mount mower and that I should look to see what Woods had to offer. You will need to cross reference the Mahindra with the appropriate Cub Cadet model. The Woods 72" was going to run me something like $5,000. If you want a MMM and find out when the discussion gets more formal that the Mahindra MMM isn't available be sure to check out this site:

Mid Mount Mower - Mahindra USA

Their price is way better than Woods. I haven't pulled the trigger yet myself but I've found Jason (company rep) to be very helpful and informative and responsive.

Has anyone else bought one of their MMM's ???

HangtownMatt

/ Price Check: #12  
HangtownMatt,

That is confusing. I go to the Mahindra web site select products, under new product select 2415HST, select view specs at the bottom of that page is a link to the mid mount mower including price and specs. See if this link comes through:
Mahindra USA - Attachments and Accessories

I happen to talk to the dealer again today, ( a pleasure to talk to, I forgot to ask him about tractors and had to call him back). He gave me a price of $15000 HST with FEL ($1000 less for gear). A price of $850 for a 4' rotary cutter, $1000 for a pull behind rear discharge finish mower. I assume 60", but didn't probe for the brand or details but he knows its for personal use not commercial.
More to the point, he then surprised me by saying if I prefered to go with the belly mower it would be $180 less than the finish mower. I said how come the belly mower is less than the rear mower and he said he is taking the profit on the tractor FEL and passing along the belly mowers at cost. If I go that way, the belly mower is preconfigured and he had no additional setup work to do. We were talking a package deal but he was telling me the component prices so I pass them along. Maybe the mower is made by the company you listed, I don't know.

/ Price Check: #13  
A price of approx 15,800 for a 2415 HST, FEL, and 60"MMM sounds pretty good. I'm a happy JD owner, but for comparison, a JD 2520 with similar eqiupment is approx $2k more.

A quick look at the 2415 specs make it look fairly comparable to a JD 2520.

/ Price Check: #14  
normally the belly mowers are quite a bit higher than your 3 pt. hitch finishing mowers due to you having to add a mid mount PTO to the tractor.

/ Price Check: #15  
wotalota,

I agree, it is confusing, but the Mahindra web site can be misleading. For example, take a look at the specs for the 1815. If you were to rely on these specs you would have to assume this tractor does not have a PTO ;<( Take a look at the available attachments for my 2615 HST. It also shows a MMM. But like I said before, Mahindra said it was not available. You situation with a newer model might be different.

By-the-way ... $720 for a MMM is a steal! Based on my research anyway. But I have to ask ... Why couldn't the dealer pass along the same savings for the RFM. It's not like there is any preconfigured or additional setup work associated with a RFM. Something doesn't sound right. But when you find out more information I'd be interested in knowing more about that MMM.

Thanks,

HangtownMatt

/ Price Check: #16  
Hangtownmatt,

There is and all ways was a mid mount mower for you 2615hst
The part # is WMM1013458
The bracket kit # WMM1013400

Wotalota,
The price you are getting on the mid mount mower for the 2415 is IMO way wrong.
First of all the mowers will not be here for about 1-2 months yet (as per Mahindra phone call today) They did display a mid mount mower at a couple shows BUT that was just a proto type.

Just trying to give all the facts.

/ Price Check: #17  
Wallace,

Do you think I'm making this stuff up? I did correspond with Mahindra USA and they did recommend I look into the Woods MMM; exactly like I said in my first post of this thread. An now I'm not a rocket scientist or anything like it, but looking at the model numbers you gave I would have to guess you are referring to a Woods Mid-Mount also; hence the model number: WMM1013458. And yes, I know Woods does manufacture a MMM for the Madindra 2615 HST that was also available for the same tractor when it was called the Cub Cadet 7265, and possibly others even befor that. But I thought Wotalota and I were discussing something a little different.

HangtownMatt

/ Price Check: #18  
HangtownMatt said:
Wallace,

Do you think I'm making this stuff up? I did correspond with Mahindra USA and they did recommend I look into the Woods MMM; exactly like I said in my first post of this thread. An now I'm not a rocket scientist or anything like it, but looking at the model numbers you gave I would have to guess you are referring to a Woods Mid-Mount also; hence the model number: WMM1013458. And yes, I know Woods does manufacture a MMM for the Madindra 2615 HST that was also available for the same tractor when it was called the Cub Cadet 7265, and possibly others even befor that. But I thought Wotalota and I were discussing something a little different.

HangtownMatt

No I do not think you are making anything up I was just trying to help!
The WMM1013458 is a MAHINDRA number taken right out of my MAHINDRA price book, yes it is made by Woods for MAHINDRA and it was also made by Woods when Cub sold those Mits. tractors also.

Boy-o-boy... didn't think I was stiring the pot here just by trying to help people out. I was just replying to what I read so you and everyone out there would have the correct info.

/ Price Check: #19  
wallace said:
No I do not think you are making anything up I was just trying to help!
The WMM1013458 is a MAHINDRA number taken right out of my MAHINDRA price book, yes it is made by Woods for MAHINDRA and it was also made by Woods when Cub sold those Mits. tractors also.

Boy-o-boy... didn't think I was stiring the pot here just by trying to help people out. I was just replying to what I read so you and everyone out there would have the correct info.

No good deed goes unpunished Wallace.

/ Price Check: #20  
We are the original makers of the deck. Our deck prices for the Mid-Mount mowers is 60" $2,265.35, and the 72" is $2,398.68. Our decks come with the mounting kit, but I think the woods you have to pay extra for the kit.

I hope that helps clear up some confusion on the pricing.

HangtownMatt has been researching this since last year, and has been e-mailing me with questions, so I can vouch that he has been talking with us, Mahindra, his dealer, and Woods trying to get information.

Jason B Bour
Bishop Enterprises Inc Bell Buckle, TN