prices; Kubota, JD, Kioti

/ prices; Kubota, JD, Kioti #31  
If you can do without a skid steer quick attach mechism then this helps the load situation a bit as well. Having a quick attach mechism puts the FEL attachment out another few inches away from the tractor, reducing lift capacity. So in my case, that 600# grapple is effectively feels like 800#. For me it was hard to pass up the quick attach which opens up a new world of FEL attachments. However, all these skid steer attachments seem to be heavy. Not just grapples. 4-n-1 buckets, forks, forks coupled to man work platforms (for painting and cleaning up gutters), etc.

-Alex

/ prices; Kubota, JD, Kioti #32  
<font color="blue"> I have had the opposite happen to me and have heard several people say they save that big money. Just wondering quotes & tractors. </font>

1 year ago I was in the market for a 50+ HP CUT; after driving lots of machines, I narrowed down my choice to the L5030 (Grand L) and the Kioti DK55 Cab. I needed a FEL, BH and a boxblade.

the Kubota was $48,000.
the Kioti was $32,000.

I bought the Kioti.

as others pointed out, there are regional differences in price (I'm in New England).

400+ hours on my tractor in one year, no problems.

pf