Tiller Priefert tiller quality

/ Priefert tiller quality #21  
I am looking to buy a 54" tiller for my Kubota B3200. I am looking at Land Pride but saw a Priefert tiller at a local store for a lot le$$. Does anyone have experieince with the Priefert Tiller? Do they hold up?
Purchased a LandPride REVERSING tiller for my New Holland to till several acres that have been left unworked for 2 decades (can you say HARD?!). I thought I would destroy any tiller before I accomplished what I needed to do. Thi unit (60") still looks and performs like brand new. Pay the extra $$ -- it will be worth it!

/ Priefert tiller quality #22  
well i just bought a 62in bushhogg tiller yesterday for $1875 delivered an hooked to the MX5100.i talked to my dealer about the KK tillers.an he said he didnt think they would hold up to heavy use,like the brushhogg would.but i priced them anyway an they was $200 to $300 cheaper.now back to the q priefert makes great equipment an i think their tillers would hold up.but being new in the tiller game its a wait an see deal as it is with anything.

/ Priefert tiller quality #23  
Interesting discussion about branding (I'm a business/marketing professor)and I'll add my two cents as a *consumer.* Just recently looked at Priefert landscape rakes at Atwood's Farm Supply and was very underwhelmed. Really surprised me because they seem to have a good name around here for fencing stuff, so I was very surprised to see that they are using the goodwill in the Priefert name in the wrong direction!

The adjustment holes for the rake seemed to be made with a cutting torch and the rake "wobbles" significantly when set in *any* hole and the 3 pts. mount was, for the most part, bolt together stuff with what I deemed to be too thin steel. I owuld assume within 10 hours of use, the rake would be flopping all over the place. [Pictures available if interested.]

On the TSC private-label County Line being sourced from two suppliers with apparently divergent quality benchmarks, I find that very surprising -- I can see this with a commodity like green beans at Kroger/HEB/etc., but to do this with an implement -- if the previous posts are correct -- is not a good move.

Richard Easley
Waco, Texas