Princess Auto 60" box blade

/ Princess Auto 60" box blade #21  
Well I decided to try out the P. Auto box blade. It came crated in a steel frame which was attached to a wooden pallet. Got it home and used the loader to lift it off the trailer. Bolted the three point harness together and tried to couple up to my 3pt. quick hitch. The first thing that I noticed was the top link spacer/spreader wasn't wide enough to allow my top hook to enter between the side bars.:confused: Problem was easily solved by cutting off a piece of pipe, 2" long and inserting between the upright bars. Now hooking up is a breeze! :D I have never seen a box blade in person, so I really can't make a comparison. I can say that it seems well build compared to other implements I own. The scarifier shanks are 2.5 x 3/4" with replaceable tips The square tube they sit in is 4 x 4 x 5/16". The ends of the box are 1/4" plate and the back is 3/16". The hitch bars are 3 x 1/2" and the cutting edges are 6" reversible. It came with a one year money back guarantee from Princess Auto, so if it turns out to be crap, I get my money back! :thumbsup:

I am wondering how it worked out for you ? We have alot of rocky soil here in NL .