princess auto tools that dont suck

/ princess auto tools that dont suck #21  
I would not want to claim it as "gospel" but it may have something to do with the location of the first store so many moons ago. If that's the case then it could have been on Princess Street in Winnipeg but that's just a long shot guess on my part.:laughing:

You beat me to it! :)

/ princess auto tools that dont suck #22  
I have two torque wrenches from there - 1/2" and 3/8 I believe. Good buys for the few times I need them. Also have a torque stick kit for my impact wrench from there. Also a good buy.

/ princess auto tools that dont suck
it actually started when the guy who started the company bought a tow truck and started the princess auto and wrecking company. He opened a store to sell the parts he salvaged, and he then started selling other things. Thats how it all got started. gotta love wikipedia.

/ princess auto tools that dont suck #24  
For some reason they are allergic to Quebec as we don't have a branch but I have purchased via mail order a few times and have been satisfied.
Hydraulic components, pulleys belts sort of stuff.
Also liked their surplus items.

/ princess auto tools that dont suck
Another great item I got there was a army surplus ammo box, I think it was a 7.62. Makes a great waterproof tool box.

/ princess auto tools that dont suck #26  
I wait for anything I want to go on sale -- otherwise the prices are mostly no great deal. I bought a three inch semi trash pump there about five years ago on clearance for about $150 -- it has been great.
For some reason they are allergic to Quebec
As a person who has done business in Quebec, how many reasons would you like?

/ princess auto tools that dont suck #27  
My garage is a princess auto show room 90% of my tools are princess auto with no problems. Floor creeper, the best multimeter I have ever owned, chop saw, powerfist welder, victor torch set, pallet forks for my FEL, three point bale fork, three point disc, 99% of my hand tools and air tools and many more things. I visit my local store 3 times a week and the entire staff knows me on a first name basis. Awesome customer service and products at a pretty reasonable price.

/ princess auto tools that dont suck #28  
Forgot about the creeper. I have that too.

/ princess auto tools that dont suck #29  
I am thinking of getting the 1500 lb ATV lift on for $79.99, anyone have one?

/ princess auto tools that dont suck #30  
They sure don't have the 3pt and compact tractor selection that they had in the past. I would lope pallet forks for my 2520.