Project #1 of 3

/ Project #1 of 3
update pics

Attachments

• 400024-porch10.jpg
    400024-porch10.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 419
   / Project #1 of 3
pic 15, still a long way to go. I'm putting in a ceiling fan and lights, along with an outlet. I also have a ton of finishing to do.

Attachments

• 400034-porch15.jpg
    400034-porch15.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 410
   / Project #1 of 3
Well, looking at my original post on this subject is kind of depressing. Project #1 of 3 has become project #1 of 1. I guess we got a little carried away. Here are a couple more pictures of the almost finished porch. The other 2 projects will have to wait until next year.

Attachments

• 504023-newporch1.jpg
    504023-newporch1.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 360
   / Project #1 of 3 #19  
Looks nice, NoTres. Very inviting. And your pup likes his spot underneath, too. It is good to see the trees are not bare anymore!

/ Project #1 of 3
Thanks,
Besides the porch, we deleted the small window, moved one of the other windows down to where it was. Added the sliding doors, painted the window and door frames, and re-sided the end of the house with cedar siding. The deck is also cedar and the rest of the porch is pine. The windows were relocated to allow the porch to be screened in some time in the future.

I'm thinking of making my own screen frames with material from this company or something similar. http://www.connscreen.com/

Kevin