Sprayer PTO or Electric Sprayer

/ PTO or Electric Sprayer #21  
I saw a spray rig very similar to this at the local Southern States distributors last summer (arould $650.00). It looked a lot better but the function was the same. I would think any of the Co-op or other farm store would carry something similar.

/ PTO or Electric Sprayer #22  
My preference is a front mounted 12V sprayer. I use a Reese type trailer hitch for the hook up to the front of the tractor. 30 gallon plastic tank, 4 foot spring loaded arms on each side, different tanks for herbicides and pesticides and no one can borrow it it because of the Reese style hoodup.

Tommy

/ PTO or Electric Sprayer #23  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( My preference is a front mounted 12V sprayer. I use a Reese type trailer hitch for the hook up to the front of the tractor. 30 gallon plastic tank, 4 foot spring loaded arms on each side, different tanks for herbicides and pesticides and no one can borrow it it because of the Reese style hoodup.

Tommy )</font>
got a picture of this?

/ PTO or Electric Sprayer #24  
Right now my mobility is very limited, down with a broken femur.
I will do so when I can get to the barn again.

Tommy

/ PTO or Electric Sprayer #25  
$500 for a 50 gal? I can buy 100 gal. 3pt for the same price.
To Todd, since you are a group, I recommend trailer type like the one in the attachment (250 gal, height adjustable 30ft boom.) Trailer types will be less dependent on the tractor types/models unlike 3pt sprayers. Also, you as a group are planning to pay more, aren't you?

Attachments

• 829073-trail-spray.jpg
    829073-trail-spray.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 206
   / PTO or Electric Sprayer #26  
No no no Nomad: One of these.

Egon /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Last edited:
   / PTO or Electric Sprayer #27  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( $500 for a 50 gal? I can buy 100 gal. 3pt for the same price.
)</font>
Where might that be?

/ PTO or Electric Sprayer #28  
I PM'd him. He said Turkey. He's a wholesaler. Only orders things by the container.... Meaning he can't order one for you or me. And who cares if you have to buy a container full of something in order to get it for $500....

So it seems like pretty useless advice all things considered.

/ PTO or Electric Sprayer #30  
Investorguy, what kind of person are you. You sent me a private message and you are telling our communication here. Worse than that is you are telling our comm. wrong. Here was our short dialog:

You: where can I get that sprayer for $500
I: In Turkey
You: How much its cost is if I get it to here? (or, a similar question.)
I: I am not selling here. I am wholesaler only. It is useless if you don't get a container.
You: sorry bothering you.
I: No problem. I am not here for selling. I have been on this forum for years just to talk. Have a good day.

So, $500 above is not wholesale price. Actually, not retail price either. It is the price "I" will pay when I buy a sprayer here. Anyway.