PTO rotation converters

/ PTO rotation converters #11  
A friend has a B6000 with the backwards PTO. He also went and bought a setup for a mid mount mower, and the Kubota adapter to make the mid PTO run off the from of the engine's crankshaft. For some reason he didn't like the adapter and mower setup, so he was going to sell the whole tractor and mower and buy something differnt. After looking at his setup for a while, I realized that the rear PTO spins CCW, which is the same direction as the crankshaft and adapter when viewed from the rear of the tractor. Given all that, we just started planning how to hang the MMM from a homemade 3PH linkage. All we need is the correct splined driveshaft to go from the B6000 PTO to the MMM input shaft and it will work great as a rear finish mower. If you just want a finish mower, that may be an option with your B6000 you have there locally. Get the correct deck for the B6000 and B7200 series tractors and it should turn the correct direction when adapting it to the B6000's reverse rotation PTO. I don't have the mower deck modle number, but apparently they are easy to find and go for a few hundred dollars on ebay. I could ask him for the model number if you wanted.

/ PTO rotation converters
so you say that a mid mount mower deck is made for the backwards rotation, i guess that would be a solution to the finish mower problem
but sill i dont think the effort is worth the saving if you see what i mean. i rekon i can get a far better tractor for more money and have all UK fittings but thanks for the ideas
mith