PULVERIZERS

/ PULVERIZERS #11  
Gordon - The air compressor idea is an interesting one - I'll have to ponder that...

I adjust the angle of the blade manually. I've never found that to be much of a hassle.

I don't how you guys make it without hydraulic top and side links... /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Mark

/ PULVERIZERS #12  
I've got a hydraulic toplink but I would love to have the side link as well and you have to remember that everyone doesn't have triple remote++solinoid valves but I sure wish I did. I'm going to do alittle plumbing on this tractor this summer to experiment so I will be asking some questions if you don't mind.
Oh I went back and took out the first sentence of my last post so I wouldn't look like a knucklehead!!!/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif
Gordon

/ PULVERIZERS #13  
Gordon - So now I just look like a knucklehead burbling about fixing a problem no one identified. It's ok, folks have come to expect burbling from me.

Ask away, I'll tell you what I know and/or speculate. And I may even be able to tell you which is which. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

The hydraulic side links really are worth having, though.

Mark

/ PULVERIZERS #14  
At times yes you do burble we all do I'm great at it as far as be knuckleheaded I'm sorry to say that you are not, but level headed I would say yes that you are. So I guess I'm done burbling for the time being but that won't last for long./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif
Gordon