Purchased a New Massey

/ Purchased a New Massey #11  
   / Purchased a New Massey #12  
Awesome. Nice solid machine.

/ Purchased a New Massey #13  
Congratulations, to quote my my niece when I showed her a picture of my new Massey a few years ago: Shiney!
Hope you enjoy yours as much as I do mine.

/ Purchased a New Massey #14  
One small thing I didn't like on mine, the lights on the ROPS being unprotected on the outside. Fixed it by moving them to the inside of the ROPS.

/ Purchased a New Massey #15  
Very nice looking tractor, congrats!

Iseki makes a bullet proof engine.

/ Purchased a New Massey #16  
Congrats on your new investment. (y)

/ Purchased a New Massey
One small thing I didn't like on mine, the lights on the ROPS being unprotected on the outside. Fixed it by moving them to the inside of the ROPS.
I noticed that as well. But once the lots cleared, the lights on the outside of the rops shouldn't be much of an issue.

It will sure see some use this year. I'll be alternating between brush hogging an area. Then chain saw the bigger stuff to clear out the scrub and clean it up.

As well as dirt work for a home and shop build.

Our goal is to have the property cleaned up, then fenced for some critters.

Wife wants a green house and garden.

So a tiller will be in the cards probably next year.

Once it's cleaned up, the tractor will be relegated to the occasional tree thinning, brush hogging, tilling, and the occasional driveway maintenence.

/ Purchased a New Massey #18  
Sweet tractor. Massey is a good brand. I have had my 1705 since i bought new in 2016. Ive installed driveways, backfilled my house, land management here on our 8 acres of woods. Its been problem free. It does our mowing as well. Although i do wish i had a new model b/c the loader lever is closer to the operator.

/ Purchased a New Massey
Got my wife out on it today getting used to the controls.

I spread 5 loads of stone with it a couple weeks ago for the driveway.

Absolutely love having the tractor

20240224_112914.jpg
IMG_20240211_122034.jpg
20240211_135258.jpg
20240211_135339.jpg

/ Purchased a New Massey #20  
Congratulations on your new Massey. I bought a Farmall 35A a while back and bought a set of pallet forks for it. It’s got to be the handiest thing that I’ve ever had. You can find more uses for them than you ever imagined and you can even move pallets too. 😊