Purchasing a 1023e. Need attachments help.

/ Purchasing a 1023e. Need attachments help.
Well I bit the bullet and purchased the 1026R. So many factors went through my head. Some led me away to the purchase but a larger balance of positives led me towards the purchase.

My Rationale:
1.) The idea of a riding mower and and old heavy duty tractor sounded like a pretty good idea. Far less money, heavy work could get done and so on. But been there too many times with the ideas of oh i'll have this motorized vehicle for this, i'll have another to do that and the story goes that one sits too long.

2.) Other problem with existing lawn tractor and old heavy duty tractor is when I hop on something I want it to run. I wouldn't consider myself completely non-handy, but I wouldn't call myself the type to be in the barn wrenching at all hours of the night. Also I like to take care of things I own, so I have always felt if I own it from birth it's health could be beneficial in my hands over the years instead of buying someone else's problems.

3.) Other problem is.....my wooded property is divided by a stream with a bridge. Only 1 way in and one way out. With my new tractor, I plan on doing a lot of box scraping leveling and getting some good grass growing behind my house. Once this back area is well manicured, I would not feel comfortable coming in and out of the woods with a tank of a tractor. I feel like the 1026R would be less of a threat.

4.) Yes financially we are talking $16,000 (1026R) to about $5-6 grand? for older tractor with the attachments I will need? Well with the economy the way it is I am not pulling 5-6 grand from savings to outright buy a tractor. And to get a personal loan Im probably looking at what 6 to 10% financing? John Deere has 0% financing for 60 months. No money lost here. Paying on pure principal and no interest. Can't lose.

So at the end of the day my head has pulled me towards the 1026R, which I feel for most projects around my house I'm thinking of (minus a few that it might not be good for?) I feel this tractor should get me many years, at least until its paid off then maybe upgrade if need be. And it will be running every season. Mowing grass, Front end loader for the mounds of snow, getting firewood, cleaning up my trails, etc. That was my mission to kind of settle on a "Swiss Army Knife" for house chores. I feel like thats close to what the 1026r is. A Large tractor with a bucket and all the attachments? I kinda feel like thats a very large Buck knife that could sometimes sit.

So that was my rationale and decision. I am sure everyone was sitting back and wondering my decision and what was going through my head that made my decision. Well there you have it folks, my full essay on my journey to buying a tractor.