purchasing BX2200 ... used or new?

/ purchasing BX2200 ... used or new? #11  
Bob,
I am from SE NH as well. In March of this year I paid 12,795 for a BX2200 with FEL and the 54" mower from Chappell tractor
They are in Milford NH.

Phil

/ purchasing BX2200 ... used or new? #12  
Chappell Tractor in Milford NH has a couple of BX2200's in stock along with a BX22. I was down back behind their facility the other day and they have a dozen or so BX and B series tractors in the crate stacked up ready to be assembled. Their inventory appears to be back to about what it was this past spring.

They also got about 3 dozen Puma 3pt snowblowers ready to go.

/ purchasing BX2200 ... used or new? #13  
price fixing.....

/ purchasing BX2200 ... used or new?
Thanks Mad, plus tax free NH is always a great place to shop

/ purchasing BX2200 ... used or new? #15  
PRICE SOUNDS GOOD. WITH THOSE FEW HOURS IT IS REALLY STILL NEW. YOU WILL BE HAPPY WITH IT. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ purchasing BX2200 ... used or new? #16  
Gotta agree with GAKubotaFan...we're thrashing through the same issues r.e. new vs. somewhat used for a car. We can't afford what we want new, so we have to compromise on getting a used vehicle like the one we used to have (some...person smashed into my wife's car, totalling both).

Anyway, trying to come to a point here /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif, we can afford used for what we had or new in a less expensive vehicle. We haven't decided for sure, but are leaning towards the new, less expensive option for the same reasons mentioned; you never know how the thing was treated.

In 30K miles on a car or 35 hours on a tractor it is possible to cause some severe, long term damage. Was the engine run dry on coolant? Out of oil for a few minutes? There are so many things that can cause horrible, long term problems that you'd never know about that I shy away from them.

But you can also find great deals. I'd suggest you try to discover why someone got rid of a great tractor with so few hours. Hopefully you can get a good explaination...