QA Loader roll back angle adapter??

/ QA Loader roll back angle adapter??
Can't carry a full bucket unless you raise it 4' off the ground to make the sides level. So much material spills off the front due to lack of rollback

Yes thats my problem. Im willing to give up the top end dumb angle to have more rollback.

/ QA Loader roll back angle adapter?? #22  
FWIW my bucket doesn't "level" off until about 3.5 feet, the measurement taken from the top of the bucket. But at 2-2.5 feet its perfectly acceptable at about 30* angle on the sides. I guess you're going to have to sacrifice something as its not built as an industrial loader with cycle times and fill to capacity in mind. I don't think you'll notice a huge loss in curl breakout force if you get a little longer bottom bucket. The curl is normally the strongest action in the loader system from my experience. Since you have QA just borrow someone's bucket for a little while to see if you can tolerate the loss?

Most front end loader I've seen are not "level" across until quite high either.

/ QA Loader roll back angle adapter?? #23  
--------------------------------
Basicaaly Im imagining the lower bracket with two slots .one would be standard and the other would be further out. So I could choose which one. But then the pressure would be on the pins and not on the face.(not good)
View attachment 408680
Can't do this because of the the way the bucket fits onto the quick attach at the top.

How about cutting the sides in a ">", to the angle you want,
then lift the bottom bucket plate up and weld it back.
This will reduce your bucket load but it will give you the slope angle your looking for.
Just a thought.
This would work, but it might be better to cut off part of the original plate to the needed angle and weld on a new plate.

CAL-UNIPLATE-3.jpg

Or check craigslist for a bucket with more angle built in.

Most skid steer buckets are low profile with a long bottom.
CAL-Bucket-XTDuty-GP-1GPSXD-2.jpg

Don't know how the angle compares with your bucket. Don't even know what machine or tractor you have. :confused3:

Pictures would help. :thumbsup:

/ QA Loader roll back angle adapter?? #24  
Did someone say pictures? :D

The Toolcat has an adequate rollback angle on the 6' one cubic yard Versahandler bucket.
P7080023.JPG
P7280015.JPG

P7280012.JPG
P7280016.JPG

The same bucket on the Versahandler.

P3200002.JPG
P3200004.JPG

P3200010.JPG
P3200009.JPG

/ QA Loader roll back angle adapter?? #25  
The back of your typical SSQA/ Universal mount bucket is angled forward 15 degrees. Some vary, most do not.