Question for those who live in California

/ Question for those who live in California #121  
Home bathrooms are different. Ask anyone that has cleaned public restrooms, I've been seeing for almost 20 years at our little park.
My wife was like your wife until she took on shower house duties, did not take long to see the reality.

/ Question for those who live in California #122  
From what I figured out back then, I don't believe that a lot of girls actually sit down on the toilet when using it. Unfortunately, their aim is really bad, and it literally goes EVERYWHERE!!!!!

/ Question for those who live in California #123  
My High School job was working at the Ice Rink at the Mall. One of the things I had to do was clean the bathrooms. It's real easy to tell the boys bathroom from the girls bathroom. The girls bathroom is a disaster. Totally disgusting how dirty it is. They poop on the edge of the toilet, the floor is covered in pee and poop. Toile paper that has been used is all over the floor. It was night and day different compared to the boys bathroom that usually just needed to have a few things picked up and then mop the floor. Ten minutes to clean the boys bathroom, and hour in the girls bathroom.
I experienced the same thing when I occasionally cleaned the washrooms at a theatre years ago.

/ Question for those who live in California
Home bathrooms are different.
For my wife, public bathrooms are no different than home bathrooms.

I love my wife! 😉

She has had a full time job with the same company for the last 25 years, is good at i what she does, is a gormet cook, and cleans like no ones business.

Perhaps it's just me, but a successful marriage goes a long way with a strong woman who doesn't take crap LOL

/ Question for those who live in California #125  
Had a couple of couples over this weekend for Dinner.

Talking with one couple who early last summer had moved down from up North (they retired to town not to far from us of all places), we were talking about "transplants". They had mentioned that they met some people who had recently moved in from California. They were actually going to drive back to pick up their elderly parent because the parent wanted to move as well.

This was all because of a 40% estate tax that apparently California had there

Now I will admit, never say never. Never think we would move to California after our visit out there last summer, but if our only boy ended up out there for any reason, we could see moving closer to him later (that wouldn't happen for another 15-20 years good Lord willing).

I looked online. I do see where the federal can tax you up to 40% on anythting over 13.6 million, but that doesn't seem state speciffic. Leets just say our assetts comes no where close to 13.6 million mark LOL

I do remember on my thread I started asking for advice on what to do on our trip to the Sierra Nevada's, and remember perhaps some people noting on moving out of the state (and I need to revisit that thread), but exactly what sucks about California's state tax on estates and inheritance taxes that would make people move out of state just for that reason?
California is one of the 38 States without Estate Taxes. NC is also in the 38 States without Estate Taxes. The Federal law on Estate Taxes starts after 13.6 million. A married couple can stretch the 13.6 million Federal Estate Tax limit to 27 million with the proper estate structuring.

California is one of the 38 States without Estate Taxes. NC is also in the 38 States without Estate Taxes. The Federal law on Estate Taxes starts after 13.6 million. A married couple can stretch the 13.6 million Federal Estate Tax limit to 27 million with the proper estate structuring.
I actually came across that information before I posted. Pretty good problem to have to pay taxes on IMO.

/ Question for those who live in California #127  
I was at Walmart and had to do #2. I'm sitting there and someone else gets into the next stall, I look at there shoes and I said to myself those don't look like men's shoes. I finish and as I'm walking out past the sinks there's 3 women there and I say hi on my way out to the men's room to wash my hands.

I was at Walmart and had to do #2. I'm sitting there and someone else gets into the next stall, I look at there shoes and I said to myself those don't look like men's shoes. I finish and as I'm walking out past the sinks there's 3 women there and I say hi on my way out to the men's room to wash my hands.
Perhaps it's just me, but I thought a unisex bathroom should be one toilet only with a door that locks LOL

/ Question for those who live in California #130  
My High School job was working at the Ice Rink at the Mall. One of the things I had to do was clean the bathrooms. It's real easy to tell the boys bathroom from the girls bathroom. The girls bathroom is a disaster. Totally disgusting how dirty it is. They poop on the edge of the toilet, the floor is covered in pee and poop. Toile paper that has been used is all over the floor. It was night and day different compared to the boys bathroom that usually just needed to have a few things picked up and then mop the floor. Ten minutes to clean the boys bathroom, and hour in the girls bathroom.

Eddie... Southland Mall?

Don't forget plumbing issues almost exclusively happen in women's bathrooms.

Speaking from experience the women's locker room and women's lobby restrooms it's always the women's toilets... can count on one hand over 30 years men toilet problems.

The same for the faucets and sinks.

I recall during a accreditation survey the the surveyor commented on the condition of the laminate backsplash in just the women's locker room but not the men's.

I was asked to explain and I said that's easy... everyone knows men don't wash their hands... mind you this was in a room full of women from administrator to surveyors... after a long pause where the ladies couldn't believe what I just said I followed with I'm already addressing this with new signage at the men's room sinks!