Questions about upcoming purchase

/ Questions about upcoming purchase #11  
I think all are excellent tractors. I will add my experience in that I have a 2615 (older version of the 16 series) and have used it for woods clearing and it has done well. I know others will disagree but I like metal hood and fenders for woods work.

/ Questions about upcoming purchase #12  
I agree with Gittyup. I strongly dislike my quarter-inching 3PH.

/ Questions about upcoming purchase
Thanks to all who have replied.:)

RangerCap (aka John)

/ Questions about upcoming purchase #14  
I spent about 6 months looking at the other "major" (in this area John Deere and Kubota) brands before going with a Kioti CK35 HST with a 7 ft Woods backhoe complete with 7 position thumb. It now has 181 hours on it in 19 months. I use it for light logging, putting rounds on my wood splitter, snow clearing, grading about 3/4 mile of private road with a box blade and back blade as well as general use in moving dirt and manure on our 14 acres. Found it has worked better than expected. One of the reasons I really looked at it is the ground clearance. If I am going into the bush I sure didn't want to bend/break something underneath. It has the R4 tires which so far have worked very well.
I would drive several different models and then see which one works best for you.

Attachments

• 670DecemberPics 041.jpg
    670DecemberPics 041.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 80
  • 670DecemberPics 110.jpg
    670DecemberPics 110.jpg
    158 KB · Views: 70
  • KiotiWoodWood 004.jpg
    KiotiWoodWood 004.jpg
    152.8 KB · Views: 90
  • KiotiWoodWood 002.JPE
    KiotiWoodWood 002.JPE