Quick Reply - Give it a try

/ Quick Reply - Give it a try #11  
Just don't hit the +Reply to Thread button in the upper left corner by accident when your done. If you do, everything you just typed is gone...Make sure you click the Post Quick Reply button on the lower right.

The Auto-save feature is a good one to learn about also, you will see it pop up in yellow every few minutes.

/ Quick Reply - Give it a try #12  
Muhammad, I just tried to reply to a post with the "Reply With Quote" button and after writing a paragraph was given a message that I did not write enough and needed five more letters. After writing well over that got the same message. Sure could be me, you know I am not a puter guy. I use a Mac if it makes any difference.

Thanks for all the hard work, I think the upgrade is coming out just fine.

MarkV

/ Quick Reply - Give it a try #13  
Muhammad, thank you! You have given me back the feature I most love about TBN :)

/ Quick Reply - Give it a try #15  
Looks good from here, I like it...:thumbsup:

/ Quick Reply - Give it a try #16  
I like it too. Now, if you could just get rid of that annoying Mahindra Video link that obscures the Forum choices:thumbdown:

PH

/ Quick Reply - Give it a try #18  
Works for me. Quick Reply does 99% of what I need and if I need to preview, I can go to advanced mode.
+1 from me.

Aaron Z

/ Quick Reply - Give it a try #19  
An update. Still loving it. Haven't clicked go advanced since.

Chad

/ Quick Reply - Give it a try #20  
I like it. Still getting used to it.

Went 'advanced' once to make a large update with pictures and so forth. For 'Quick Replies' it's great though:thumbsup:

PS: Next project is to update your smilies! GTT's smilies are much cooler.